Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The sheep joke is unoriginal (and confusingly banned from OTB?)

The dyslexia joke is, well, dated at best 
Was the dyslexia comment not more referring to Hancock' attempts at justifying his appearance by saying he would use it to raise awareness of dyslexia? According to Tam, and I don't know as I don't watch it, he hasn't mentioned it at all so far and he's digging him up for it. Seems fair and I don't really see the issue here, it's not as though he can actually write 'w****r' in the Record.

On 19/11/2022 at 13:58, Archie McSquackle said:
On 18/11/2022 at 17:20, Stylish Kid said:
The sheep joke is unoriginal (and confusingly banned from OTB?)

The dyslexia joke is, well, dated at best 

Was the dyslexia comment not more referring to Hancock' attempts at justifying his appearance by saying he would use it to raise awareness of dyslexia? According to Tam, and I don't know as I don't watch it, he hasn't mentioned it at all so far and he's digging him up for it. Seems fair and I don't really see the issue here, it's not as though he can actually write 'w****r' in the Record.

Oh possibly. Then I stand as corrected and apologise for missing what is actually quite a good and relevant dog at Handcock. I profess to have paid so little attention to The Jungle Programme that I wasn't aware of that.

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Tam keeps calling you THE Shandon Par

Have you ever died and come back as another entity whilst claiming to be the same?

Cosgrove was right - old boarding/prep school conversion. It went downhill after someone drowned in the pool. 

15 minutes ago, eaglesham2203 said:

Cowan really is an absolute clown.

Martin O’Neill on he couldn’t get a word in, the slightest comeback from O’Neill and Cowan takes the hump

turned it off, he needs replaced, loudmouthed dinosaur.

Tam Cowan did not like the jovial criticism about himself from Martin O’Neill one little bit. He tried to hide it by accusing O’Neill of not taking criticism of himself well, but everyone could tell O’Neill was seeing it as funny and Cowan was totally miffed. Clown, but not a funny one.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Tam Cowan did not like the jovial criticism about himself from Martin O’Neill one little bit. He tried to hide it by accusing O’Neill of not taking criticism of himself well, but everyone could tell O’Neill was seeing it as funny and Cowan was totally miffed. Clown, but not a funny one.

Is there a link for this? Love seeing that fat tit make a fool of himself. 

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Is there a link for this? Love seeing that fat tit make a fool of himself. 

It was on today’s Off The Ball which is normally available on BBC Sounds later today. After O’Neill left the show, he was only on the phone, Cowan accused O’Neill of “fat shaming him”.