Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

899 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 23/08/2022 at 19:39, Hoose Rice said:

Fair enough personally find it upbeat and funny myself. :) 

Aye, put me down as another BTN fan, it can depend on who the guests are mind you. Des Clarke is always very sharp with his responses though.

Fair play to Cosgrove arguing against all these blinkered c***s and speaking the blatantly obvious, the bigot twins getting into the champions league is good for only Celtic and Rangers, its shite for Scottish football.

22 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Craigan fairly unprompted - in an almost brave manner - stating he's never had tea or coffee in his life. Mildly entertaining radio that.  

I am the same, never had tea or coffee. Never seen the attraction. Also like Craigan I would never have a glass of milk

I've been on this rant before, but the tea drunk in the UK is absolute garbage. The whisky equivalent would be the stuff you get in plastic sachets in countries like Ghana.

You really don't need to spend much at all to be drinking the tea version of Lagavulin 16 each day. Night and day from the shite people regularly drown in milk and sugar.

Tea and coffee aren't great. Not a fan, so don't drink them. Strangely I do really like the smell of coffee and I enjoy the smell of the tea aisle in supermarkets, but as drinks they can bolt. Same applies to all hot drinks.

Had a glass of milk for the first time in ages last night.