Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most folk buy sports cars and shag 21 yr olds when they have a mid life crisis (lord knows that’s what I’m hoping for when mine arrives🤞).

According to the show last weekend, during his mid life crisis Tam got reading glasses and a foot stool. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

Most folk buy sports cars and shag 21 yr olds when they have a mid life crisis (lord knows that’s what I’m hoping for when mine arrives[emoji1696]).

According to the show last weekend, during his mid life crisis Tam got reading glasses and a foot stool. 

I'm pretty much due a mid-life crisis (I had one years ago in Possil but have since moved somewhere with greater life expectancy). The sports car is it out of my reach and the 21 year olds can probably only happen if the crisis goes full term and I pay for them. Think I'll default into Cowan territory and make an appointment at the optometrist in the morning.

On 28/06/2022 at 17:53, Junior_Arab said:

Most folk buy sports cars and shag 21 yr olds when they have a mid life crisis (lord knows that’s what I’m hoping for when mine arrives🤞).

Not sure about the shagging of 21 yr olds, but Shandon and alta-pete are your go-to-guys for mid-life-crises BMW'S...........................

On 23/06/2022 at 00:09, ropy said:

So Polmont down through Harthill, seems reasonable 

Falkirk is salt and sauce, and has more of an East coast accent. Going West, Bonnybridge and Banknock still have a similar accent. It's only when you get to Kilsyth that the accent becomes decidedly West coast.

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Not sure about the shagging of 21 yr olds, but Shandon and alta-pete are your go-to-guys for mid-life-crises BMW'S...........................

Mrs a-p and I discussed it in advance and the easy conclusion was that a BMW was far cheaper and potentially far less destructive than shagging a 21 year old. I suspect it might also last a wee bit longer.

It’s all in the setting of the context…

25FA951E-D1F9-4D2D-908F-654256E30402.gif