Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

For once I sent a text in and they never read it out.

If I'd said today's show was total guff they might have but I wouldn't have been joking.... :lol:

I sent one in too saying the show was slightly better than Scitland's performance yesterday but it wasn't read out either. Prices! Haha

14 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

For once I sent a text in and they never read it out.

If I'd said today's show was total guff they might have but I wouldn't have been joking.... :lol:

Just send it to me next time and I’ll send it in. Never listened today as the OF Facts boy is less funny than my accountant. And she’s not very funny. And English isn’t her second, never mind first language. 

On 06/06/2022 at 17:58, Mark Connolly said:

I missed both shows this week, does that mean I'm allowed to call him a thin skinned loser?

Tam should be happy someone has called him thin.

On 05/06/2022 at 12:03, Miguel Sanchez said:

How long is it going to take this thread to get Off the Ball binned? Quite high up in the list of P&B achievements imo.

Nowhere near close to sending Alexandra Burke to do a concert in Peterhead

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

22 hours ago, kingjoey said:

No idea why this annoys me so much, but Cosgrove speaking about his son always calls him "the wee man". Does ma heid in.

Pretty common in the West of Scotland, maybe not as much elsewhere?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Why not say “my son” or use his name? The bugger’s from Perth not the West of Scotland.

He is perhaps trying to affect faux working class credentials , like, you know , refering to 'ma heid' rather than 'my head'. Like you, I wish people wouldn't do it but ah'm no gonnae bust ma coupon o'er it !

16 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

He is perhaps trying to affect faux working class credentials , like, you know , refering to 'ma heid' rather than 'my head'. Like you, I wish people wouldn't do it but ah'm no gonnae bust ma coupon o'er it !

Didn’t realise that that annoyed you so much. I shall refrain from such language in the future.