Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They often read out Shandon's jokes on the show on a Saturday. 

Yesterday, and I don't think he was joking, Tam said "What team do you think he supports?"

Hmm..  a guy called ShandonPar? Obviously Falkirk... 

Jesus f**k, can you imagine the insecurity level of someone with a platform to broadcast to the nation, yet still checks a football forum to find out what they are saying about you so you can counter it live.

:lol:

Man, he is thirsty af.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Wish they had read the ones about Tam Cowan having the musical taste of a 70 year old man with no ears.

Think that topic is verboten since Tam offered out DA Baracus, then shat it when told to be on Ruel St after the broadcast ended (that's the way I remember it anyway).

Going back to Batman, I saw a Blu-Ray set of the old TV show a while back and was seriously tempted. It was very entertaining. Seeing as how Disney are churning out millions of Marvel TV shows these days, they should bring one out in the same style - maybe have Spider-Man go back to being a kung-fu ninja with no webbing, and have a green bodybuilder roam the country like The Littlest Hobo.

On 15/05/2022 at 17:13, tamthebam said:

They often read out Shandon's jokes on the show on a Saturday. 

Yesterday, and I don't think he was joking, Tam said "What team do you think he supports?"

Hmm..  a guy called ShandonPar? Obviously Falkirk... 

Cracked a joke on the inevitable panning the windows in Seville are going to take and so must be a Celtic fan! 

On 14/05/2022 at 17:44, bennett said:

Jon Pertwee was the only one worth watching. 

On 14/05/2022 at 22:36, Florentine_Pogen said:

Wash your mouth out. Patrick Troughton (one for the oldies) and to a lesser degree, Tom Baker, were very good Timelords.

So was William Hartnell (one for the even oldiers).

On 15/05/2022 at 17:18, Ric said:

Jesus f**k, can you imagine the insecurity level of someone with a platform to broadcast to the nation, yet still checks a football forum to find out what they are saying about you so you can counter it live.

:lol:

Man, he is thirsty af.

Im thinking its more likely it was probs brought to his attention and considering the backlash from the awards night they wanted to nip any potential further related headline in the bud. 

22 minutes ago, ropy said:

Because he was trying to relate the Motherwell event back to last week’s debacle?

Because he's making light of a very serious issue relating to sexism in the industry he works in.

A few weeks have passed since the invitation for a P&B regular to put up on the show.

I would volunteer myself but I fear my understated nature and natural reservation would not be a great broadcasting fit.

What I really think it needs is a confident individual, someone who is confident in their own voice, to step forward.

Anyone?