Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 26/05/2021 at 12:46, Ric said:

It's almost as if they are unaware there is the Internet, which can be used for two purposes, one being finding out a quiz question answer in a matter of seconds

Thankfully you don’t partake in the daily P&B quiz.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Thankfully you don’t partake in the daily P&B quiz.

That's in General Nonsense though, isn't it? Not a forum I frequent these days as I like my football forums to be about football rather than a youth club clique hangout.. ;)

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

^^^Posting on all his alias accounts.

Nope.  Just been busy with work and family bud.  Four kids, and my lad signed pro-youth so have been watching kids football these past few years so don't get to watch the grown up stuff.  

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Expect a wee joke today around new potential Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou and how referees won’t want to book him.

You were close. It was the very first 'joke' as well. In the interests of balance I should point out that he did have a decent quip about Cosgrove taking a week off to follow St Johnstone in Europe.

On 26/05/2021 at 15:09, DA Baracus said:

A couple of weeks ago Tam Cowan said he missed the Scotland vs Holland playoff game at Hampden to go and see Engelbert Humperdink instead.

Alright, this is the worst one yet. Should be a career-ender right there.

On 26/05/2021 at 13:54, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Incidentally with St Johnstone now having won three trophies in living memory Stuart cosgrove should really retire and make way for someone from a more long-suffering and exasperated, group of supporters

Cosgrove was 42 when he started, worked as a controller at C4 and somewhat obsessed with black American music of his teenage years

so ideally we're looking for a Dundee fan born around 1979, with a good job in media and willing to bore people  rigid about Tupac and Biggie

Simon Ferry it is then.

Simon Ferry it is then.

Sorted
Tam Cowan on the other hand was a 25 year old from Lanarkshire with no discernible talent and an unhealthy fascination with shit music from before he was born

So we need an idiot from Belshill born in 1996 with a keen appreciation of the work of Stock Aitken and Waterman, Black Lace and Mr Blobby

On 29/05/2021 at 09:33, Spring Onion said:

Expect to hear something about......

1. Englebert fecking Humperdinct.

2. Tony Shitty Christie

3. Fish and chips.

4. Motherwells cup win.

5. Bullseye.

6. Tommy Ring.

7. Scotland v. Brazil in Paris.

35 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am listening to a show from 2 weeks ago, they are playing the Stone Roses.  That took a turn.

I wonder what Leitch makes of Ian Brown's anti-vaxx opinions.