Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Some guest they've got on today.

Keith Lasley's missus talking about some range of clothing for fat munters, sorry, the fuller figured woman.

Fuxake, they could have got me or quite a lot of the posters on here to talk pish about Scottish football and it would have been more interesting.

You're not a nice person, are you?

'Fat munters'. Have a word with yourself.

25 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Another week, more Rangers arse licking from Cowan.

I am in complete shock.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You're not a nice person, are you?

'Fat munters'. Have a word with yourself.

Yes Thomas, she's not a fat munter, she's just too short for her weight.

Reminds me of my mate's favourite chat up line back in the day, "You dont sweat much for a fat burd".

He's still single........................

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're right - it actually happened in summer 2011.  I had it in my head that it was post liquidation.

I think it's hellish actually when clubs ban members of the press.  It's an infringement on the notion of a free press.  I think league rules should absolutely require that it doesn't happen.  

A free press is important for politics etc. For football it doesn't really matter very much. And banning reporters from attending press conferences and covering matches doesn't stop them reporting on the club anyway, as the BBC have shown.

Chris McLaughlin reported that Rangers fans at a game had been arrested for sectarian singing, so Rangers banned him from Ibrox.
They never refuted the truth of that report, simply banning him because he "painted Rangers in a bad light with biased reporting", as if he had just ignored sectarian singing from every other set of clubs fans while, you know, reporting on a Rangers game at Ibrox.
The BBC decided they wouldn't send anyone to Ibrox until McLaughlins ban was lifted. The ban is still in place.
You'll get that drunkard Kincardine waddling in a 3 tomorrow morning trying to dredge this into a 8 page back and forth about how its the BBC who banned themselves from Ibrox, FWIW, so enjoy that.

Even if we assume, for the sake of argument, that McLaughlin was in the wrong and Rangers had a valid grievance the idea that maintaining the ban into a 6th year is merited seems a bit much.

He’s now been banned for longer than you or I would be for singing sectarian songs

5 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

He didn't hold back on Michael Stewart accusing him of being a bully.

The two of them should just get it on in a charity boxing match to sort their differences out. Tiresome.