Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha, I'm not trying to wind him up or anything like that.

I've emailed in with my real name plenty of times, so it wouldn't be difficult to work out who I am if he reads all the correspondence like he says.

However if it makes any difference (and it doesn't) I can provide my name to Mr Cowan should he wish.

P.S. How can say "unlike certain proper shitebags I know" but then claim not to know my real name?

P.P.S. I hope Tam enjoyed the game on Saturday.

Edited by DA Baracus

Do you have any enemies you'd like to set up DA?  If so, just change your profile handle to their name, and sit back and watch as Tam Cowan turns up on their doorstep to administer a ferocious beating.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've emailed in with my real name plenty of times, so it wouldn't be difficult to work out who I am if he reads all the correspondence like he says.

However if it makes any difference (and it doesn't) I can provide my name to Mr Cowan should he wish.

I think it's only fair that he invites you on the show to clear the air.

Bare-from-the-waist-up (or down depending on the weather) DA Baracus vs The REAL Tam Cowan pagga.

1 December, McDiarmid Park Perth,  3pm punch off.

£15 on Sky (exclusive for those the ML postcode, free to view for anyone else)

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Tam-Cowen-column.jpg.297ed0e1b4f247a6db203268ee00a4ec.jpg

Mind that time Cowan talked about "cleansing" a stadium after women's football had been held there, called half the women men, and then passed it all of as "patter" a week later after he'd been suspended?

Constantly amazes me that he's still allowed a platform to air his views.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bare-from-the-waist-up (or down depending on the weather) DA Baracus vs The REAL Tam Cowan pagga.

A Tuesday afternoon? Are you mad? 

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Reach will be important as it will have to be socially distanced

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

P.S. How can say "unlike certain proper shitebags I know" but then claim not to know my real name?

P.P.S. I hope Tam enjoyed the game on Saturday.

If he offers a face to face, remember to wear a full face mask and visor combo to protect from the tears and snotters. 

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Do you have any enemies you'd like to set up DA?  If so, just change your profile handle to their name, and sit back and watch as Tam Cowan turns up on their doorstep to administer a ferocious beating.

Plot twist: I AM Tam Cowan!*

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'l look out the Rocky IV soundtrack for my training montages. I'll just about the top of the Law shouting "COWAN!".

4 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

If he offers a face to face, remember to wear a full face mask and visor combo to protect from the tears and snotters. 

I have no visor.

*Not really

1 hour ago, Andre Drazen said:

And ear plugs so you dont have to listen Sydney Fucking Devine or Tony Fucking Bennett. 

51 and into that shite FFS

I once went to see Tony Bennett and he was rather good (unlike the tuneless drunk weegee cnut behind me who insisted in joining in every song)

The then Lord Provost of Edinburgh, Eric Milligan, was two rows in front of me. He was enjoying it but his wife sat with a face like a bulldog licking pish off a nettle.

Sidney Devine can get tae though