Do you do fair share of house work

Ylf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Growl3th said:

Define fair share.

This right here.

I bring in the mulla, fix shit, build shit, and am de-facto security. Not a chance I'm getting MUH WIMMINZ OPPRESSION BUT!-ed into other housework, find your balls chaps :lol:

I do it all as I'm on my tod.

I lived with a bird before but she was a useless lazy c**t so I had to do most of it myself. She was a nurse and would regularly f**k the washing machine by leaving rubber gloves in the pockets of her uniform. She was also incapable of putting a CD or DVD back in the box and would just throw them on the floor. Oh, and once a month I'd find blood on the toilet seat.

1 minute ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I lived with a bird before but she was a useless lazy c**t so I had to do most of it myself. She was a nurse and would regularly f**k the washing machine by leaving rubber gloves in the pockets of her uniform. She was also incapable of putting a CD or DVD back in the box and would just throw them on the floor. Oh, and once a month I'd find blood on the toilet seat.

A keeper then??

if theyre bleeding they aren't breeding. i like to remind myself of this when i find blood. my missus does that with dvds as well. angering.

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

do a shite job of it until she bans you from doing it.

Once threw a pan of horrible greasy stuff out, it got me banned for years out the kitchen, for the gravy apparently. Always thought it was 4 heaped tsp and 1/2 a pint of water 

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Sounds all too fucking familiar tbh.

I've been working a lot of overtime this week, and the housework has fallen behind as a result. 

The result being is I've discovered a pile of washing i asked the girlfriend to do on Thursday that has only now reached the washing machine.....

Both of us are generally out of the house between 7am and 9 pm between work and then going to the gym or whatever. Tend to split what little needs done as far as tidying up goes. Getting the washing done can be a nightmare as we live in a block of flats which has a communal wash room but we’re helped by the fact we have a cleaner who comes in for a couple of hours a week, which means the place is generally spotless.

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

A few of the P&B other halves have played a blinder by the sounds of it.

I do pretty much nothing other than put my clothes away but I work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week so feel no guilt

Corporate as f**k. 

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

A few of the P&B other halves have played a blinder by the sounds of it.

I do pretty much nothing other than put my clothes away but I work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week so feel no guilt

I have worked long hours in the past but I don’t think I’ve ever worked 84 hours in a week unless it has been the very odd occasion.  I hope you find it worthwhile.

I have worked long hours in the past but I don’t think I’ve ever worked 84 hours in a week unless it has been the very odd occasion.  I hope you find it worthwhile.

I worked extremely long hours in the UK and continued when I moved to Hong Kong where I was doing about 80 hours per week. I moved to the Philippines for an easier life but have since discovered that I need to work excessively long hours to pay the bills. So, in one sense it's worthwhile but in another it's certainly not.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Both of us are generally out of the house between 7am and 9 pm between work and then going to the gym or whatever. Tend to split what little needs done as far as tidying up goes. Getting the washing done can be a nightmare as we live in a block of flats which has a communal wash room but we’re helped by the fact we have a cleaner who comes in for a couple of hours a week, which means the place is generally spotless.

Give her another couple of hours a week to do the washing.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Give her another couple of hours a week to do the washing.

Usually get at least 1 washing a week done by her, and the rest we fit in as and when we can get near the machine. Was never a problem when we moved in, but a couple of years back they converted what was an office on the first floor into a flat which is shared by a group of 3 people and since then trying to get use of the fucking thing has been a bit of a lottery. As the building itself is 500 years old, they are reticent to change any of the internal layout, which means getting our own machine is nigh on impossible. There would be plenty of space in the kitchen for one but they either put them in a separate wash room or in the bathroom(which is too small) over here, so have refused to fit a machine in the flat itself, the c***s.

Archived