Scotland v Belgium (07/09/18)

King Kebab

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has now become a fucking shambles. I don't think anyone expected a win tonight, few maybe expected to even hold on, but to be pumped without Belgium getting out of 1st gear? Holy f**k.

Just now, skippy2015 said:

Where have all the anti Strachan brigade gone after this display? Unbeaten in 2017 under strachan now lost 5 since then scoring once !!!! We have went backwards so far. Hopefully much improved for Albania Monday.

TBF, I don't think anyone wanting Strachan out was wanting him replaced by Alex McFuckingLeish.

Guest DAVIDB69
Where have all the anti Strachan brigade gone after this display? Unbeaten in 2017 under strachan now lost 5 since then scoring once !!!! We have went backwards so far. Hopefully much improved for Albania Monday.

But the problem is that strachan capped people way beyond when their time should have been up and Mcleish has had to start again.

I'd have Strachan every day of the week ahead of McLeish. That said, it was right he was bulleted.

Strachan has absolutely no right to be 'purring' or making any other animalistic sound, he was also a failure.

My first Scotland game was in November, 1970. John O'Hare scored in a 1-0 win on a muddy Hampden pitch. I have barely missed a home game since. Friendlies, we would all agree, are hellish, but in the past you played the world champions and lost by the odd goal. Times have changed. This is the worst set up I have ever seen for our national team. And I don't blame the players. Lions led by donkeys. SFA appoints a man ( maybe with his own problems, I suspect ) who begs for the job on Off the Ball? FFS!

21 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

The midfield has totally disappeared there!!!
This could get embarrassing!!!

'Could get' :lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

They are going to give us 6 or 7 here

At walking pace

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Compared to all recent incumbents Strachan did a very decent job in difficult circumstances.

Whit ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:o

Strachan has his time. McLeish being very obviously the worst managerial replacement they could find doesn’t mean getting rid of Strachan wasn’t the right choice. It’s just a shame we can get rid of the arseholes at the SFA.

Archived