What Do You Imagine Other P&B Users Look Like

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lad in the picture above (Verne Troyer), passed away earlier this year, it’s a cheap shot.
Most P&B’ers know where to draw the line, I hope.

The intent behind the use of both pictures is entirely different though eh Willie?

One to raise a smile.
One to pour scorn.

8 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The lad in the picture above (Verne Troyer), passed away earlier this year, it’s a cheap shot.
Most P&B’ers know where to draw the line, I hope.

Sorry to cause you offence. Fiddy was as unlike Sgt Wilson as I could picture and Troy/Mini Me was an ongoing joke with Bairnardo about his size. No offence was intended to 50, Sgt or Troy (though light/hearted offence was aimed at the Falkirk poster). I’m not seeing what the guy’s death really has to do with anything. I’m not wishing death upon Bairnardo, though Many Men, wish death upon 50.

Totally open to being put straight though if I’ve been insensitive and just not realised it. 

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry to cause you offence. Fiddy was as unlike Sgt Wilson as I could picture and Troy/Mini Me was an ongoing joke with Bairnardo about his size. No offence was intended to 50, Sgt or Troy (though light/hearted offence was aimed at the Falkirk poster). I’m not seeing what the guy’s death really has to do with anything. I’m not wishing death upon Bairnardo, though Many Men, wish death upon 50.

Totally open to being put straight though if I’ve been insensitive and just not realised it. 

I'm not sure if there is some sort of mutual whooshing taking place here but, I certainly don't believe you intended any offence nor do i believe any has been taken. Anywhere on this thread.

I merely wished to highlight that pearl clutching at the satirisation of a deceased bigot but, not an actor of large fame but small stature, who is also sadly no longer with us, smacks of hypocrisy.

@RedRob72

Mary_Whitehouse.jpg

I'm not sure if there is some sort of mutual whooshing taking place here but, I certainly don't believe you intended any offence nor do i believe any has been taken. Anywhere on this thread.
I merely wished to highlight that pearl clutching at the satirisation of a deceased bigot but, not an actor of large fame but small stature, who is also sadly no longer with us, smacks of hypocrisy.

[mention=55424]RedRob72[/mention]

Mary_Whitehouse.jpg.31650f3a2c199a52ee4e273fafdd573e.jpg
Either Shandons whoosh was too good, not good enough, or not a whoosh at all.

But either way, once this length of explanation is needed, the whole things fucked.

Verne.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

@RedRob72

Mary_Whitehouse.jpg

Note to self. Check previous pages on threads before bumbling into stuff like a bellend.

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

@RedRob72

Mary_Whitehouse.jpg

wid. bet she was a right dirty cow behind closed doors.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

CF0E4E1A-FEC1-4D48-84D3-A6A592E92A4D.gif

16 hours ago, The OP said:

Regardless of the lads political or religious beliefs he is someone’s brother, son and nephew etc and if the above post is correct then the lad is no longer here to defend himself. Maybe you could show some respect and human decency for his friends and family who may or may not be looking in

The continued vile posts directed at the lad since it’s been brought to light he may have passed away just shows the bigoted and fascist scum who infiltrate this board

Guaranteed if he was of any other religious/political belief then he’d be shown the utmost respect 

Hang your heads in shame

I can confirm Dennis did pass away recently, as he was resident at the Greybar Hilton chain at the time. I'm not sure he ever had a P&B account, mind. 

Archived