What Do You Imagine Other P&B Users Look Like

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It just me or is there a big white cock n baws drawn round his name? emoji23.png

There is from the screenshot that was posted when The Grass Is a Beamer was “busy” for a fortnight when he got banned

Ive tried to hide the cock n baws as I’m not stooping to Ghertys Ghirls immaturity 

Although I wholeheartedly agree that he is a massive cock

Nothing worse than folk being anointed after they’ve died. He was a member of the orange order. I’ve never met a member of the orange order that wasn’t a bigoted moron, so comparing thick, *** c***s like [mention=41629]RadgerTheBadger[/mention] or [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] to him is completely fair game. 

IMG_7245.jpg

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sergeant Wilson.

rambo-first-blood-1982-sylvester-stallon

Don't get the connection. Sergeant Wilson was a loyal functionary at Buchenwald and helped smuggle valuable medicine in from inmates' relatives, for only moderate recompense. 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't get the connection. Sergeant Wilson was a loyal functionary at Buchenwald and helped smuggle valuable medicine in from inmates' relatives, for only moderate recompense. 

No-one can say I didn't do my bit.

If Eric Morecambe had been cast as Rambo it might be nearer the mark.

3 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Disgusting posts and fine you’s know it

Regardless of the lads political or religious beliefs he is someone’s brother, son and nephew etc and if the above post is correct then the lad is no longer here to defend himself. Maybe you could show some respect and human decency for his friends and family who may or may not be looking in

The continued vile posts directed at the lad since it’s been brought to light he may have passed away just shows the bigoted and fascist scum who infiltrate this board

Guaranteed if he was of any other religious/political belief then he’d be shown the utmost respect 

Hang your heads in shame

You'd self-implode if you ever watched a WW2 documentary, what with all the nasty things said about dead Nazis.

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The lad in the picture above (LOL172), passed away earlier this year, it’s a cheap shot.

Most P&B’ers know where to draw the line, I hope.

Zero sympathy. The less bigot scum around the better 

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The lad in the picture above (LOL172), passed away earlier this year, it’s a cheap shot.

Most P&B’ers know where to draw the line, I hope.

He's got LOL on his wee scarf so its fine. 

Archived