Meal Deals

You can get fruit bags and cake slices as well for your snack from Tesco.

My local Tesco does salted caramel tarts in the meal deal. Like a pesto pasta salad, tart and bottle of juice when I’m in the office. Just to mix it up from the usual, admittedly tasty subs and sandwiches.

They used to do a terrific chicken and chorizo wrap in Tesco, but that stopped a few years ago. Was very upset about it, not least cause it was £2.50 and great value!

Tesco do decent real meal* deals.

They do a Tesco Finest Chardonnay that is well worth the £7; so if you buy it as part of a meal deal you're getting the food (a starter, main and dessert) for £3.

* i.e. not a sandwich and bag of crisps; real food, often served at a table.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Tesco do decent real meal* deals.

They do a Tesco Finest Chardonnay that is well worth the £7; so if you buy it as part of a meal deal you're getting the food (a starter, main and dessert) for £3.

* i.e. not a sandwich and bag of crisps; real food, often served at a table.

You're a right boring p***k, aren't you?

17 hours ago, drs said:

Tesco Chicken Club, Bottle of Dr Pepper and a Grab Bag of Beef Hula Hoops, the best £3 you'll ever spend.

Recently discovered Dr Pepper. f**k me is there a lot of sugar in it but fire in some ice, limes and fresh cherries and you have yourself a very tasty beverage. 

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Recently discovered Dr Pepper. f**k me is there a lot of sugar in it but fire in some ice, limes and fresh cherries and you have yourself a very tasty beverage. 

25 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

i loved it when i was younger but it is far too sweet for me these days

It has f**k all sugar in it now just like every other drink except Coke and Pepsi.

Every drinks maker has reformulated screwing up the governments sugar tax spending plans, it's backfired spectacularly on the fascist c***s.

21 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

It has f**k all sugar in it now just like every other drink except Coke and Pepsi.

Every drinks maker has reformulated screwing up the governments sugar tax spending plans, it's backfired spectacularly on the fascist c***s.

The bottle I had was probably festering on the shelves for years - it was very sugary (not that nasty artificial sweetener stuff).

I had a bottle of blackcurrant ribena earlier, 58g of sugary goodness!

On 06/09/2018 at 17:37, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Today I had a great meal deal. sandwich . I supplemented this with an Innocent seriously strawberry smoothie and a packet of flame grilled steak McCoy’s. It was excellent. 

I've just hud a wee curry for lunch. 

I supplemented this with a pint of Tennants lager 

Edited by Tenkay

16 hours ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Sainsburys used to have their finest sandwiches in deal, they were the Kings at the time. Fucking idiots changing it

This.

Sandwich itself was £3 so you were laughing right away.

add in a Taste The Difference chocolate brownie and a coke and you were saving about £3. Great days.

Surprised at the lack of Morrisons love in bar a couple of posters. The salad boxes are class and the option of millionaire shortbread as a snack puts Morrisons just ahead of Tesco for me.

Sainsburys firmly in last place for me mainly because on at least 3 occasions I've boarded a train looking forward to my pasta pot only to remember that they don't fucking supply you with forks in the packaging and instead you have to pick up a separate fork in the store. Tory antics!