Meal Deals

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Two or three replies is obsessive? Ok mate. You’ve came into a thread which is a bit of a joke about meal deals thinking you’re super cultured & knowledgable because you’ve lived in Spain or whatever with your expat parents ffs 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png absolute loser. 

Well seeing as you're so interested I lived in Colombia for a year as well as 6 months in southern spain and 2 years in Barcelona, and I was commenting on an ongoing discussion in the thread. But I get it, having differing experiences is "thinking you're super cultured & knowledgeable" and makes you an "absolute loser"! 

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Well seeing as you're so interested I lived in Colombia for a year as well as 6 months in southern spain and 2 years in Barcelona, and I was commenting on an ongoing discussion in the thread. But I get it, having differing experiences is "thinking you're super cultured & knowledgeable" and makes you an "absolute loser"! 

Don’t care.

Two or three replies is obsessive? Ok mate. You’ve came into a thread which is a bit of a joke about meal deals thinking you’re super cultured & knowledgable because you’ve lived in Spain or whatever with your expat parents ffs 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png absolute loser. 
What seems to be your boggle?

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Probably outing myself for some sort of list, but recently my meal deal of choice has been from Tesco, featuring their chicken club sandwich, alongside barbeque PopChips, and whatever drink took my fancy that day.

The Tesco chicken club sandwich is the best pre packaged sandwich available. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Your ire at anything Thai sweet chilli - or any type of sweet chilli - always brightens up the darkest of days. Superb. 

I like sweet chilli sauce because it’s actually a proper thing.

Sweet chilli as a crisp flavour is just lazy marketing shite lapped up by folk who think it’s exotic.

7 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I'm currently stuffing my corpulent coupon with a Greggs Breakfast deal. £2.80 for a bacon roll and a cappuccino, with a £1.99 Just Eat de!ivery fee. It's not the best TBH, but I can't be arsed walking to the shops, so it'll do.

7Wg8.gif