Meal Deals

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Im a traditionalist. Golden Wonder, although i had some normal Walkers recently and they were ok.  Cant be arsed with Kettle/Mackies etc. Not oily enough for my toned physique.

Wot? Kettle chips are practically see through theres that much oil in them. Easily the king of crisps although co op ones run them close

I meant Mackies.  Dryer than Ghandi's sandshoe. 

10 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Golden Wonder crisps are absolutely shite I’m afraid and for scheme goblins, hence why they went into admin. 

By slagging off Golden Wonder you do realise you are slagging off Tayto? 

Hope you are ready for that level of grief. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sweet Fucking Chilli"

Your ire at anything Thai sweet chilli - or any type of sweet chilli - always brightens up the darkest of days. Superb. 

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

"dining al desko" 

I'd never heard or read if this before but I am on board with people using it for now. Decent. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Walkers Sensations are sensationally shite crisps and if you're buying them (meal deal or otherwise) you need to reassess your lifestyle choices. 

IMO. 

Utter pish. Some of the flavours are, pardon the pun, sensational. 

13 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m wondering what Genuine Hibs Fan’s next big hot take is that’s he’s learnt from his travels through Europe? Is eating McDonald’s five times a week considered healthy eating? The people of Pie and Bovril need to know. 

^^^

ً on Twitter: "If Mark Lawrenson was a meal deal… "

40 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Your ire at anything Thai sweet chilli - or any type of sweet chilli - always brightens up the darkest of days. Superb. 

I'd never heard or read if this before but I am on board with people using it for now. Decent. 

So you have chosen... death.

21 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m wondering what Genuine Hibs Fan’s next big hot take is that’s he’s learnt from his travels through Europe? Is eating McDonald’s five times a week considered healthy eating? The people of Pie and Bovril need to know. 

Honestly becoming a bit bizarre and obsessive this, mate. I don't like meal deals anymore and prefer other things for my lunch. Eat what you like. But shockingly expanding your horizons a bit means that sometimes things you did before aren't  as appealing anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Honestly becoming a bit bizarre and obsessive this, mate. I don't like meal deals anymore and prefer other things for my lunch. Eat what you like. But shockingly expanding your horizons a bit means that sometimes things you did before aren't  as appealing anymore. 

Two or three replies is obsessive? Ok mate. You’ve came into a thread which is a bit of a joke about meal deals thinking you’re super cultured & knowledgable because you’ve lived in Spain or whatever with your expat parents ffs 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png absolute loser. 

27 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Cannot beat this £23.95 family meal deal.
If too small to read.
Onion rings.
2 portions rice.
Naan bread
2 Curry's
Medium Donner.
Pizza.
Usually throw in Poppadoms and Spicy Onions.
Screenshot_20210108-174818_Foodhub.jpeg

A takeaway that does Indian, pizza and western stuff like onion rings. NAP to be absolute shite.