• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
BANKIEBILL

Glenafton v Bankies 8th Sept 18

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

The piranhas to have a field day on your team

dramatic much mate? 

Clydebank too have a certain section of the "we are better than the juniors brigade" consisting of middle-aged angry men with anger issues.

Sadly I think this at times is uncannily accurate

I hope I’m not one of them !!🤣🤣🤣

Is the segregation required because of rasied tensions due the social media conduct of a few 'middle aged men with anger issues' by any chance?  Lol

Edited by Killiepiyo

2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is the segregation required because of rasied tensions due the social media conduct of a few 'middle aged men with anger issues' by any chance?  Lol

new season same pish

Another excellent result and performance from The Bankies- very comfortable 2-0 win

We are playing some smashing stuff at the moment- long may it continue

Both sets of fans mingled with no problems. Seems Craig McEwan is the one who needs segregating from the crowd to be honest. Spent more time shouting at the fans and officials than anything else.

Great performance from Bankies. Early red card and second goal early in second half was enough. Nicky Little’s 50th Clydebank goal in 77 appearances apparently, fantastic stuff.

Great setup down there, lovely bar area and in general a good bunch.

Nicky Little-yep a player McInally gave away.....and we can’t buy a win.Go figure

The difference he makes to our team is huge. That’s his 50th Bankies goal today in only 77 games. Only the second player to reach that total for us since our return to the Junior fold- his link up play and work rate are also immense. We were a poorer team when he left and an infinitely better one now he is back - alongside Jamie Darroch he’s first name on the team sheet for me- long may his fine form and the teams current great performances continue.

We’d hit the post and had one off the line before the red card.

A shocking challenge from Frye,thoroughly deserved sending off.

Glens were never in it and we played the ball around them all game.Nice easy win in the late summer sunshine.

12 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

The difference he makes to our team is huge. That’s his 50th Bankies goal today in only 77 games. Only the second player to reach that total for us since our return to the Junior fold- his link up play and work rate are also immense. We were a poorer team when he left and an infinitely better one now he is back - alongside Jamie Darroch he’s first name on the team sheet for me- long may his fine form and the teams current great performances continue.

Yep Tony McInally.The only man around who can’t see that.

1 minute ago, southerner said:

Did it rain ? Were the DIY SOS team on standby for the snobs?

The snobs were too busy watching their team putting on a passing master class!

Did it rain ? Were the DIY SOS team on standby for the snobs?

Common sense prevailed and we all chatted away like old friends. Over to the rest of you to show you can behave.....said in jest!

On 06/09/2018 at 08:36, BANKIEBILL said:

what do you mean ? Just asking for clarification on a few points before deciding whether to go

Away end next to a good fishing spot lol

Enjoyed my trip down 2 new cumnock the locals werent as scary as labelled lol ur manager tho what a helmet of a guy if he put as much effort into his team as he did shouting and moaning at the ref use would be alot better off. Shocking tackle from frye the game upto then game was fairly even. Dallas going off for use didnt help use either.i missed both goals also lol. 1st trip down new cumnock for ma wee boy he enjoyed it kept trying 2 drink my strongbow in the club at half time hes only 14 month old lol. Happy days

Proud to be a bankie

Mon the papers.