Glenafton v Bankies 8th Sept 18

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both sets of fans mingled with no problems. Seems Craig McEwan is the one who needs segregating from the crowd to be honest. Spent more time shouting at the fans and officials than anything else.

Great performance from Bankies. Early red card and second goal early in second half was enough. Nicky Little’s 50th Clydebank goal in 77 appearances apparently, fantastic stuff.

Great setup down there, lovely bar area and in general a good bunch.

Nicky Little-yep a player McInally gave away.....and we can’t buy a win.Go figure

The difference he makes to our team is huge. That’s his 50th Bankies goal today in only 77 games. Only the second player to reach that total for us since our return to the Junior fold- his link up play and work rate are also immense. We were a poorer team when he left and an infinitely better one now he is back - alongside Jamie Darroch he’s first name on the team sheet for me- long may his fine form and the teams current great performances continue.

12 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

The difference he makes to our team is huge. That’s his 50th Bankies goal today in only 77 games. Only the second player to reach that total for us since our return to the Junior fold- his link up play and work rate are also immense. We were a poorer team when he left and an infinitely better one now he is back - alongside Jamie Darroch he’s first name on the team sheet for me- long may his fine form and the teams current great performances continue.

Yep Tony McInally.The only man around who can’t see that.

Enjoyed my trip down 2 new cumnock the locals werent as scary as labelled lol ur manager tho what a helmet of a guy if he put as much effort into his team as he did shouting and moaning at the ref use would be alot better off. Shocking tackle from frye the game upto then game was fairly even. Dallas going off for use didnt help use either.i missed both goals also lol. 1st trip down new cumnock for ma wee boy he enjoyed it kept trying 2 drink my strongbow in the club at half time hes only 14 month old lol. Happy days

Proud to be a bankie

Mon the papers.

we've had a great start apart from the first hour v Cambuslang and the last half hour v Talbot. Main ambition for me is to avoid relegation  ( this league could be the WOS league next year which i'd be fine with) then look to finish the best of the old Central teams ... then finish top 6. Anything after that - a big bonus. Oh and a good run in Scottish. 

Archived