Glenafton v Bankies 8th Sept 18

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tbh, sooner the Bankies are away to the Lowland or EOS the better, nothing but a bunch of moaning faced snobs who think they shouldn’t be in the juniors. All because big bad Airdrie royally humped them....

Snobs lol wind yer neck in ya fucking idiot. If you can’t answer the question then say nothing. The sooner we are away from arseholes like you the better and it’ll be win win for everybody.

Listening to the same small minded Ayrshire thickos spouting the same pish for 14 years does become a bit tiresome.
To be fair it’s mainly South Ayrshire but not exclusively.Everything seems to be stuck in the 1970s including the people!

Tbf had some great days out in Maybole, Vics, Craigmark, Lugar, Whittlets, Girvan et al and never heard any shite from them (except the ref patter from one guy at Lugar), the vast majority of junior clubs are very welcoming. The negativity seems to be from the same small collection of teams....

11 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Listening to the same small minded Ayrshire thickos spouting the same pish for 14 years does become a bit tiresome.

To be fair it’s mainly South Ayrshire but not exclusively.Everything seems to be stuck in the 1970s including the people!

Dont want to be stuck in 70s mate,we didnt win much,rather be stuck in 80s,90s 00s 2010s,.

Tbf had some great days out in Maybole, Vics, Craigmark, Lugar, Whittlets, Girvan et al and never heard any shite from them (except the ref patter from one guy at Lugar), the vast majority of junior clubs are very welcoming. The negativity seems to be from the same small collection of teams....

In a nutshell. Ayrshire days out can be the best.

I've never had a terrible visit to New Cumnock. I do wish - still - that someone from Glenafton would take the time to explain why this is happening and at least try to make me and my hard earned money - away fans pay as well you know - make the journey to the game tomorrow. Make me welcome you know ... like a customer should feel 

49 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I've never had a terrible visit to New Cumnock. I do wish - still - that someone from Glenafton would take the time to explain why this is happening and at least try to make me and my hard earned money - away fans pay as well you know - make the journey to the game tomorrow. Make me welcome you know ... like a customer should feel 

I am sure you and all Clydebank  support will be made very welcome at Loch Park as you have been many times , I am not a club official and have no idea why the segregation has been asked for.

really class of 2010 ?? I've tried to contact via Twitter and someone could've messaged me here or even just explained what they're about with the decision. It's not actually been a particularly slaggy type of thread. A perfectly reasonable tone adopted and an official response appreciated.  Sounds like Glens fans themselves don't know.

Don't know about you but a welcoming feeling is what I DO value about the Juniors ( and will miss if we move on and it's not replicated ) ... you will not find me trying to pick fights in person or on message boards but I also don't like the feeling of being singled out as a support - hence a reasonable explanation would be nice. if its not forthcoming then I have a choice to make about tomorrow 

The old Clydebank ceased to exist and were welcomed with open arms into the Juniors. All we get in return is them wanting to jump ship at the first opportunity and sarcastic requests to build emergency covers so the elite don’t get a touch of East Ayrshire rain!! Joke to be honest

Never knew you had any trouble at Girvan, Maybole, Annbank, Troon etc where all the South Ayrshire teams play, if you are referring to the teams who continually challenge at the top that’s East Ayrshire

1 minute ago, southerner said:

The old Clydebank ceased to exist and were welcomed with open arms into the Juniors. All we get in return is them wanting to jump ship at the first opportunity and sarcastic requests to build emergency covers so the elite don’t get a touch of East Ayrshire rain!! Joke to be honest

Was there segregation when Talbot were down at Loch Park ?

We’ve always stood at the opposite end from the covered stand at Loch Park, I don’t think it was official segregation but to be fair it’s not an issue the only issues historically is when we all left from the same exit however that’s changed now as well. We’ve had many a soaking there in the past, after your first pint you forget about it[emoji106]

15 minutes ago, southerner said:

If you want to get pished on  im sure you know places to go for that. All im after is an an explanation - not from you but from the folk i expected - until yesterday - to be parting with my money to to go to the fitba. I like going to Loch Park ... never had any bother there and I may well go anyway but whether you think it's a joke or not is immaterial 

Bit depressing that a straightforward request from Bankiebill, in perfectly friendly terms,  descends into the petty sniping that infects numerous P&B threads. Never had any problems at Glenafton ( or any other junior ground, be it Ayrshire or elsewhere) in the half dozen or so times I have visited. My only issue with Loch Park is that we don't often come away with a win. I'll be there regardless of the weather. With regard to communication think a brief explanation from Glenafton would be helpful rather than the onus being on fans to seek this out.  Are there implications for wheelchair access on the  "far side" of the ground?

36 minutes ago, southerner said:

Never knew you had any trouble at Girvan, Maybole, Annbank, Troon etc where all the South Ayrshire teams play, if you are referring to the teams who continually challenge at the top that’s East Ayrshire

I wasn`t going by council areas!

Anyway I`d prefer to be segregated at Auchinleck,Glenafton and Cumnock along with Beith.

Archived