In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

So is this the "f**k off McKinnon" derby now?

Hopefully as it is what he fully deserves, for his utter failure at getting United back up and his shoddy and disgraceful antics at walking out on Morton in the manner he did.

Boo's all round is what McKinnon deserves.  If he is to get what he deserves then I hope to be reading about another Falkirk manager sacked early in the new year. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

And who could forget the most famous hattrick of all time.

Rat McKinnon finishing, that’s a rarity. He usually jumps ship or gets booted long before a project comes to an end yet the Falkirk diddies still believed his used car salesman pitch. 

11 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Rat McKinnon finishing, that’s a rarity. He usually jumps ship or gets booted long before a project comes to an end yet the Falkirk diddies still believed his used car salesman pitch. 

There's the set-up for a joke in there somewhere. Let us know when you find it.

This is brilliant heads gone shit in here with the exception of PMS. Cheers for the videos.

Is the OP and the Morton belters seriously considering booing McKinnon during a game he won't even fucking be at?

Priceless cockwombles, the lot of you.

I like Ray McKinnon and would happily buy him a pint if I saw him in the pub.

Sadly I suspect there may be many things that Arabs will have the opportunity to boo about at the game and these will have f**k all to do with Ray McKinnon.

A post-football night out planned with a Morton supporting pal means I am looking forward to this. The Championship is socially a much better league for United to be in for me. I've got Ayr, Falkirk, Morton and Dunfermline supporting friends and colleagues meaning it is a much more interesting league to be in when you can add days out and post-match pubs into the mix. We might be heading for oblivion but at least I can have a few nights out in the process. 

5 hours ago, stumigoo said:

A post-football night out planned with a Morton supporting pal means I am looking forward to this. The Championship is socially a much better league for United to be in for me. I've got Ayr, Falkirk, Morton and Dunfermline supporting friends and colleagues meaning it is a much more interesting league to be in when you can add days out and post-match pubs into the mix. We might be heading for oblivion but at least I can have a few nights out in the process. 

Does your Morton friend post on here?

After his cameo appearance in Saturday’s Mickey Mouse cup game, I trust Fyvie will get the first 60 minutes or so against Morton.

He may need some time to gel with his largely new teammates but I don’t think it will be too long before his influence is obvious.

Gutted I won't be able to make this one. Hope JJ gets us off to a good start under him.

Scully

Tumilty Waddell Buchanan McKeown

Millar McAlister Tidser :wub:

MacLean McHugh Iredale

Put McHugh in there as it was obvious at Partick away Denny isn't fit and I'd much rather we had the option of bringing him on rather than him being f*cked after half an hour. Thought Iredale played well against Ross County at LW so wouldn't mind seeing him back in there. JJ might not be keen on the formation McKinnon had us playing though. Whatever he does, he'll need to keep Tidser in that more advanced role where he's been back to his best so far this season. 

18 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Gutted I won't be able to make this one. Hope JJ gets us off to a good start under him.

Scully

Tumilty Waddell Buchanan McKeown

Millar McAlister Tidser :wub:

MacLean McHugh Iredale

Put McHugh in there as it was obvious at Partick away Denny isn't fit and I'd much rather we had the option of bringing him on rather than him being f*cked after half an hour. Thought Iredale played well against Ross County at LW so wouldn't mind seeing him back in there. JJ might not be keen on the formation McKinnon had us playing though. Whatever he does, he'll need to keep Tidser in that more advanced role where he's been back to his best so far this season. 

Think that's spot on, but it should look more like a 4-5-1...

Telfer off the bench in a central role, Johnstone when we need something extra in the last half hour. Full backs and Iredale/McLean need to close down the wide areas between them, so that Tidser and Millar don't spend most of their time running their arses off to provide cover.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

After his cameo appearance in Saturday’s Mickey Mouse cup game, I trust Fyvie will get the first 60 minutes or so against Morton.

He may need some time to gel with his largely new teammates but I don’t think it will be too long before his influence is obvious.

He played for the Reserves today so although I initially thought Saturday would come too soon I think he might get a start.

Archived