In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was fucking shocking.

We change formation 5 minutes into the game and the formation we change to makes no sense.  

For 80 minutes we play in a way that means Aird basically can’t perform then he gets punted.

No genuine 2 up front so Safranko  is mainly isolated which is a pity as he definitely has something to offer.

We are slow and predictable, no imagination and no one willing to run at the opposition.

Barton is fucking awful, Booth not much better and whoever gave Loemba MotM should get help.

I’d also have Smith start ahead of Curran next week.

Great to see Fyvie on but all the subbies were far later than they should have been.

Morton were awful and heaven help us when we come up against a decent team.

The crowd showing understandable frustration with the buffoon today who was helped by a very late goal.

Despite individual failings I think we have talent in the team but we will go nowhere with this clown in charge.

Laszlo Get To F*ck.

22 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Why don't you just quit while you're behind mate? You're only embarrassing yourself

I'm really not. You may think so. You can assume that I'm angry or raging, but that's just the internal dialogue in your own head. 

I'm having a good day. Shame you aren't.

8 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm really not. You may think so. You can assume that I'm angry or raging, but that's just the internal dialogue in your own head. 

I'm having a good day. Shame you aren't.

Your just a wee bellend lets be fair. Now f**k off back to having a good day and let the adults talk here.

9 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Your just a wee bellend lets be fair. Now f**k off back to having a good day and let the adults talk here.

So where will you be cowering when the adults are having this conversation?

1 minute ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Typical bellend response.

Nice comeback. If you are 12.

And it's "You're", not "Your".

Other than that, quality banter. Didn't answer the question though. Where are you planning on cowering whilst the adults have this conversation?

6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Nice comeback. If you are 12.

And it's "You're", not "Your".

Other than that, quality banter. Didn't answer the question though. Where are you planning on cowering whilst the adults have this conversation?

You alright mate?

23 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

You alright mate?

I am indeed, thank you.

19 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Having said conversation.

Now f**k off and continue having a good day ranting about how well your team played yet belive it or not are still bottom and still pish.

Pleasing now girfuy.

I'm not the one that is ranting. But thank you for trying to have an adult conversation.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I know this is an open forum but can we keep the discussion to United v Morton.  Any Morton fans think their team deserved the point....or more?

Only going by the second half when I managed to find a stream

I thought you had absolutely nothing going forward aside from the long throws. We showed you far too much respect.

Can't argue that you deserved a point but if you hadn't snatched it at the death it wouldn't have been a travesty

Fyvie coming back is massive

3 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Only going by the second half when I managed to find a stream

I thought you had absolutely nothing going forward aside from the long throws. We showed you far too much respect.

Can't argue that you deserved a point but if you hadn't snatched it at the death it wouldn't have been a travesty

Fyvie coming back is massive

Neither team deserved a point, we were both awful.

Fyvie is head and shoulders above anyone else we have at the club.  In the short time he was on his composure exposed just how lacking in composure out other players are, particularly in midfield.

Archived