In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MonEhTon said:

Imagine throwing away a 2-0 lead, kidding on you’re not raging and trying to mock a side who won more points today than you’ve managed to win at all.

I'm not raging. It is literally our best result of the season and a clear sign of improvement. We had more shots on goal and goals than every other game combined,

If you need to think I'm raging to make your own fragile lives feel better, then by all means do so. But come tomorrow, I'll still be feeling better, and you will all still be bitter, shrivelled husks.

28 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Not at all, let me break it down for you, simpleton.

We have been shite all season. We have literally been beaten by utter fucking pub teams. We have scored two against a well organised Ayr team. Regardless of how this ends, it's an improvement. And I feel it's an improvement that will continue.

Thanks for the coach, we've picked up already. 

Let me break it down for you:

You are a fucking roaster m8

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm not raging. It is literally our best result of the season and a clear sign of improvement. We had more shots on goal and goals than every other game combined,

If you need to think I'm raging to make your own fragile lives feel better, then by all means do so. But come tomorrow, I'll still be feeling better, and you will all still be bitter, shrivelled husks.

Step away from the keyboard. You're having a fucking meltdown

Just now, MarkoRaj said:

Step away from the keyboard. You're having a fucking meltdown

Again, I'm not. If it makes you feel better, continue to assume so.

I'm feeding my kids and having a good day. Stop transferring your own misery onto what you think other people should be feeling.

Chin up, it's never that bad.

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm not raging.

FFS ......

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Falkirk fan talking to himself on a Dundee United v Morton thread; this means Morton fans are raging.

5b9d2d58eafc2_giphy(10).gif.39ddae2db8acd5977a6f8a0b3bd29219.gif

If people are responding, in what way is that me talking to myself, you utter belter?

Nicely done.

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

you're in a hole, mate. Give someone the shovel.

No, I'm not. I'm fairly happy with my teams performance today. Keep projecting if you want.

Just now, MarkoRaj said:

tenor.gif

Classic comeback. You must be fun at the bingo.

Just now, DeeBairn said:

No, I'm not. I'm fairly happy with my teams performance today. Keep projecting if you want.

Classic comeback. You must be fun at the bingo.

Why don't you just quit while you're behind mate? You're only embarrassing yourself

Anyway, we can't really read anything into how we'll be under Johansson from that.

We go ahead from a penalty through a piece of moronic defending, sit deeper and deeper as the game goes on more through the players panicking over time than any tactical decision, defend well for most of it then concede a goal in stoppage time from a cheap second ball from a set piece. In normal circumstances you'd say it's a good point and you can't deny the balance of play with Dundee United camped in our half in the second half, but the way we conceded it's two points dropped.

Johnstone should really have made that 2-0 right on half time and if he does that's the game, but we have to hope he'll get his finishing ability back with a bit more sharpness.

Archived