In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the single most moronic piece of defending I've ever seen for the penalty.

You've got the typical referee who's desperate not to penalise defenders for anything, letting both sides away with murder every minute, and Bouhenna contrives to commit so blatant a foul at a corner - where defenders are most likely to get away with it - that the referee he has no choice but to give the penalty. It was a genuine rugby tackle :lol:

3 minutes ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

How's that working out for you? GIRUY 

Best game of the season so far, thanks. 

Must be horrible spending your life being so bitter, just chill before you burst something.

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

You seem lost. :) 

Not at all, let me break it down for you, simpleton.

We have been shite all season. We have literally been beaten by utter fucking pub teams. We have scored two against a well organised Ayr team. Regardless of how this ends, it's an improvement. And I feel it's an improvement that will continue.

Thanks for the coach, we've picked up already. 

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Not at all, let me break it down for you, simpleton.

We have been shite all season. We have literally been beaten by utter fucking pub teams. We have scored two against a well organised Ayr team. Regardless of how this ends, it's an improvement. And I feel it's an improvement that will continue.

Thanks for the coach, we've picked up already. 

Absolutely raging. Delicious

1 minute ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

Absolutely raging. Delicious

There's not a jot in there that can be construed as raging unless you are in the habit of eating lead paint.

Have a nice day.

Snakes are awesome, by the way.

Archived