In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, P475 said:

Superb. 

I love when fans show their respect for club legends and, a minutes applause is way more fitting than total silence in my opinion. 

Why not have a 12 second BOO to mark the mess he created at both clubs? One second for each week he spent at Cappielow. 

It might be a 13 or 14 second BOO for accuracy but I can't be arsed checking.

54 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Why not have a 12 second BOO to mark the mess he created at both clubs? One second for each week he spent at Cappielow. 

Now I understand why no one really likes you.

this thread was for fans to show their respect to the passing of a former player yet, you have to pour scorn on it  

You sir.... are a bawbag of the highest order. 

26 minutes ago, P475 said:

this thread was for fans to show their respect to the passing of a former player yet, you have to pour scorn on it  

errr,  WHIT??

1 hour ago, P475 said:

It would appear I have this wrong. 

However, I'm not wrong about you, you're still a bawbag of the highest order. 

Well done, what a fanny you've made of yourself.

Once again, your opinion is wrong, has been noted and then filed in the round file.

Jog on.

Hopefully with the international break we've managed to appoint a decent manager and they've had at least a few sessions with the players. Depending how much he has improved his fitness since the Thistle game, I'd much rather have Johnstone finishing the game than starting it. Other than that our starting XI pretty much picks itself at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Once again, your opinion is wrong, has been noted and then filed in the round file.

Jog on.

Bizarrely I don't feel foolish about this at all. Not even to feed your warped agendas. 

Congratulations on once again confirming your status as P&B's chief bawbag, a bawbag that's constantly hoping for some relevance in life. 

You come across as a complete loser and, if it's your aim to come across as such? You have 100% achieved it. 

It'll take a far better man than you to make me "jog on" from here, but feel free to keep trying. 

Superb. 
I love when fans show their respect for club legends and, a minutes applause is way more fitting than total silence in my opinion. 

errr,  WHIT??

It would appear I have this wrong. 
However, I'm not wrong about you, you're still a bawbag of the highest order. 

Jog on.

Bizarrely I don't feel foolish about this at all. Not even to feed your warped agendas. 
Congratulations on once again confirming your status as P&B's chief bawbag, a bawbag that's constantly hoping for some relevance in life. 
You come across as a complete loser and, if it's your aim to come across as such? You have 100% achieved it. 
It'll take a far better man than you to make me "jog on" from here, but feel free to keep trying. 

Excellent start to the thread, Sir Ray will be proud reading this.

55 minutes ago, P475 said:

Wow, over 900 posts and you still take this place, and yourself, sooo seriously.......  

There may be no hope for you. 

Now, I suggest you let those fans of the two clubs involved, ie the folk who just might know what they're meant to be talking about, get on with it. That ok with you?

42 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wow, over 900 posts and you still take this place, and yourself, sooo seriously.......  

There may be no hope for you. 

Now, I suggest you let those fans of the two clubs involved, ie the folk who just might know what they're meant to be talking about, get on with it. That ok with you?

Still looking for attention I see :lol:

Archived