Marvel's Spider-Man

accies1874

On 16/11/2018 at 13:34, Crroma said:

Sold this on eBay, first time I've sold on a game in near a decade. Great game but had my fun with it and don't need to load it up again.

Oh wait this is pie and bovril. Its a right pump and dump of a game am i right lads

I still enjoy it enough that I'll see the DLCs through.  Probably not beyond that though

• 4 weeks later...
Finished the 3rd dlc, the whole story of the dlc is well written, best if played all in one go, hammerhead is a fantastic villain, 
One thing i fucking hate is the screwball challenges, for anyone playing this dlc, the final screwball mission will have you cursing and swearing to f**k
Stealth one in the second dlc had me halfway to punting the controller out the window

38 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:
3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:
Finished the 3rd dlc, the whole story of the dlc is well written, best if played all in one go, hammerhead is a fantastic villain, 
One thing i fucking hate is the screwball challenges, for anyone playing this dlc, the final screwball mission will have you cursing and swearing to f**k

Stealth one in the second dlc had me halfway to punting the controller out the window

Aye photobomb shite, her challenges are easier this time, juat her final mission is a fucking disgrace lol

Aye photobomb shite, her challenges are easier this time, juat her final mission is a fucking disgrace lol
I thought the opposite. Finished the final one first time but took near enough ten attempts to finish the combat one way down at the bottom of the map. Finished it twice with not enough of a score to get spectacular (for the trophy) and got killed numerous times

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Finally getting round to playing the DLC.
The ending of The Heist confused me.

Why was it so important to save those guys when earlier in the game, you get bonuses for punting people off high buildings?

The folk you punt off buildings don't actually die. Magic Web sticks them to the walls

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After only 7 hours, I had 100% completion on this last night. For platinum trophy all I need to do now is complete the main story on a new game+ ... disappointingly short but also a shit tonne of fun. These are some of my favourite games ever.

• 4 weeks later...