Marvel's Spider-Man

accies1874

I've got myself into a right state.

I'm on the mission 'Wheels Within Wheels' and the one where you have to raise the lift and quickly zap the wee box. Ive been doing it up to now and now I can't.

Have I got the wrong gadget activated as he seems to just be shooting webs? How do I change it. 

Managed to sink a few hours into this and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. Only done one stealth type part of the story so far but really enjoyed it.

My only very slight criticism would be that when your are surrounded by 10 guys it can get a bit button bashy, I'm hoping as my brain remembers all the buttons for different moves and gadgets etc that aspect will improve.

MJ is a wee boot.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Managed to sink a few hours into this and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. Only done one stealth type part of the story so far but really enjoyed it.

My only very slight criticism would be that when your are surrounded by 10 guys it can get a bit button bashy, I'm hoping as my brain remembers all the buttons for different moves and gadgets etc that aspect will improve.

MJ is a wee boot.

If I get surrounded i either web sling out of it or drop a web bomb, ive just unlocked a new suit power which will defo help when in a tight spot

Love the black cat spidey suit, looks fucking dyno

If I get surrounded i either web sling out of it or drop a web bomb, ive just unlocked a new suit power which will defo help when in a tight spot
Love the black cat spidey suit, looks fucking dyno
Aye, not sure I've managed to unlock/purchase a bomb yet. I've mostly been using my suit power to fart out a series of webs that hits everyone in range but some of the big b*****ds seem unfazed by it.

16 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Had to give up on my first mission last night. It's one of those research missions - cell tower frequency.

An infuriating task.

Is it the last tower your stuck at, if so i died about 4 times before i noticed the blue wave that rises at the start drops again, try and time your swinging off the helicopter with that, eventually you'll be close to the tower and you can run up the buildings instead of trying to swing to it

Is it the last tower your stuck at, if so i died about 4 times before i noticed the blue wave that rises at the start drops again, try and time your swinging off the helicopter with that, eventually you'll be close to the tower and you can run up the buildings instead of trying to swing to it
Aye, it's the last one. I'll give that a bash, it's the swing that's killing me with the moving waves.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
5 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Aye, it's the last one. I'll give that a bash, it's the swing that's killing me with the moving waves.

Yeah you can swing from the first copter to the 2nd while the wave is high then i struggled to swing anywhere else so i aimed for a tall building close to the tower and ran up the side of it then zip webbed to the next building, it'll take a few tries to do it still though 

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

How did you manage to buy all the suits, they challenge tokens are a b*****d to achieve

I've got every trophy apart from the one for buying all the suits. Just can't see me ever managing to get gold on the drone or bomb challenges.

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

How did you manage to buy all the suits, they challenge tokens are a b*****d to achieve

I got three of them as pre order content, but I just aimed for a minimum of two tokens on every challenge. With the likes of the stealth one, you can do it once and then pick up the fastest way to pick off enemies and then just rattle through them the second time.

3 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I got three of them as pre order content, but I just aimed for a minimum of two tokens on every challenge. With the likes of the stealth one, you can do it once and then pick up the fastest way to pick off enemies and then just rattle through them the second time.

How do you get the combo bonus on the stealth missions, ive seen me web takedown two or three in a row without moving anywhere else and not getting any combo bonus 

40 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

How do you get the combo bonus on the stealth missions, ive seen me web takedown two or three in a row without moving anywhere else and not getting any combo bonus 

Not too sure tbh. There are times when you can take someone down using triangle from above and then you can take someone nearby out straight away using triangle again so it might be that.

6 hours ago, TQM said:

I've got every trophy apart from the one for buying all the suits. Just can't see me ever managing to get gold on the drone or bomb challenges.

The bomb ones are OK, but golds on all isn't a necessity for the suits. I think I got a gold on a bomb challenge but none of the drones. 

If you're wanting every gadget and mod (not required for 100% and platinum) then you'll need them all. 

Edited by accies1874