Marvel's Spider-Man

accies1874

Been working all weekend so got a few hours in on Friday and Saturday night. Was a great intro, the swinging is fantastic and after a few fights I'm getting used to the fighting mechanics now. Playing it on hard, almost like any new game I've played recently, so if you get shot one or twice there's a strong chance a weak thug will kill you with a punch but overall I'm enjoying and looking forward playing further.

PS, gotta stop swinging about for hours on end.

13 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I was undecided about this but reading the rave reviews on here means that I'll hint for it for Christmas. 

Might drag myself away from PES19 by then. 

I'll be surprised if you hold out until Christmas for this tbh

8 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Got all the black cat stuff and all the backpacks. I could spend all day just swinging around.

I've got the exact same and 72% through when I last loaded the game up. Pretty gutted it's not going to be longer but hopefully the DLC is decent.

13 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I've got the exact same and 72% through when I last loaded the game up. Pretty gutted it's not going to be longer but hopefully the DLC is decent.

I'm at 69% (nice) and I'm gutted it'll be almost over. Having so much fun just piling round the place. 

Think I'll attempt to make this my first platinum since Arkham City.