Stag Weekend Questionnaire

Balltasche

I don't wish to sound cynical, but this sounds very much like you've registered to this forum solely to rely on the goodwill of its members to answer questions that will benefit you commercially. At least other folk who post surveys on this forum have either been members for a while (and have otherwise contributed to this forum) or the survey is related to Scottish football. 

Would this be a fair assessment?

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I don't wish to sound cynical, but this sounds very much like you've registered to this forum solely to rely on the goodwill of its members to answer questions that will benefit you commercially. At least other folk who post surveys on this forum have either been members for a while (and have otherwise contributed to this forum) or the survey is related to Scottish football. 

It certainly is and to be honest this crossed my mind when I re-registered in order to post this. I used to post years ago but can't remember by username nevermind password but I am regular in the Clyde pages but like I said, I don't post.

16 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just to add, I'm not commercial enterprise at the moment. Just a full time employee of a company that has nothing to do with tourism or football, it's just a start up I'm looking at starting but need some data to back up my thoughts and to know if it is worth putting my home and family at risk by pursuing a dream of being self-employed. 

Div will know who I am when he sees my e-mail address, I've been on the site since 2002 or 2003 I think :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Balltasche said:

it's just a start up I'm looking at starting but need some data to back up my thoughts and to know if it is worth putting my home and family at risk by pursuing a dream of being self-employed. 

Is it drugs? I bet it's drugs. 

I'm presuming that anywhere in the backwater known as Scotland is classed under 'Other European'?

I can see a lot of thought went into this.

Eta: the inconsistency between 'Stag Doo' and 'Stag doo' is a PTTGOYN. Get it sorted.

Archived