St Mirren v Sellick

On 13/09/2018 at 08:52, Doakes said:

My dad is a St Mirren fan, but as an ill informed wean growing up in a "Rangers toon", he took me along to Rangers v St Mirren at Ibrox. I remember watching a very vocal St Mirren support in the corner & thinking - they actually look like they're having more fun, despite being pumped 7-1... Think Kenny Miller scored 5. :lol:  When St Mirren scored some guy literally spat "f*nian b*stards" at the top of his voice. Rangers fans around me spitting poison was one of the reasons I became a buddie. 

On 13/09/2018 at 12:04, monthelie' said:

Unfortunately we weren't in the corner that day, We were in the lower tier which meant all sorts of shite was thrown down when we scored.

Scoring the best of goal of the day was scant consolation !

Remember it well.  Had a few too many pints that morning.  My mate (a buddie) flew up from London for the game and thought we had scored when the team that was Rangers scored their 4th or 5th.  He jumped up to celebrate thinking we had scored and I thought we were going to get a pasting from my fellow buddies thinking he was in the wrong end.  Far from the worst thing that happened that day...  

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine someone who supports a team who constantly go shouting about how Scottish football is garbage and yet has a display picture and a signature celebrating their treble win against the same dross you slate having the cheek to call anyone a 'seething mess'? :lol:
You're the footballing equivalent to Usain Bolt racing in the Paralympic 100m final, tanking everyone, and then goading all your opponents for not being able to compete...
Go take your face for a sh*te somewhere else.

I know it’s P+B etiquette to laugh at the Old Firm but this post summarizes the absolute heads gone that the St Mirren fans have had in this thread.

My fellow #TB4 brethren have broken them before the game even starts.

7 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

The mood of the team has changed drastically within a week. The mood of the fans has changed today on BAWA. Tails are up lets see what it brings to the game. 

The new boss is gentle and speaks to the senior pros with kindness.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I know it’s P+B etiquette to laugh at the Old Firm but this post summarizes the absolute heads gone that the St Mirren fans have had in this thread.

My fellow #TB4 brethren have broken them before the game even starts.

"Fellow brethren" is tautological, as the latter strongly implies the former.

14 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

The new boss is gentle and speaks to the senior pros with kindness.

Well better than Stubbs mate. Speak to people the way you like people to speak to you then you won't go wrong. Brendan Rodgers has good management if Oran has these skills he will bring the best out in the player's. 

Archived