St Mirren v Sellick

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course and Oran has we are founder members of the league so been around the block in a  yo'yo way. You have to go low to experience the highs of following a club like St Mirren. The year we won the league cup putting out Aberdeen up north , Celtic in the semi then Hearts in the final brought party scenes to Paisley town lasting days. Celtic have a good European history given the size of country we live in the days when it was a level playing field. Celtic come along scoop up Morgan. , A smallish French club scoop up your star striker it's the way today. The powers to be who run our game are useless we live off crumbs from TV money one of the lowest in Europe. Anyway expecting a spirited performance on Friday now Oran will be in the dugout. 

When I found out he'd given up his PE teaching job to manage St Mirren, I initially thought you poor bassa.

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:
11 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
'St Maureen' is fucking clueless patter.

It's amazing how often St Maureen gets a reaction from St Maureen fans.

Having someone point out it's shit isn't the same as getting a bite, FYI. Mirren is already a girl's name; I'm really not sure what the joke is.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Having someone point out it's shit isn't the same as getting a bite, FYI. Mirren is already a girl's name; I'm really not sure what the joke is.

:)

13 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

'St Maureen' is fucking clueless patter.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

The Maureen patter is utterly tragic. 

What a seething mess.

42 minutes ago, Romeo said:

:)

What a seething mess.

Imagine someone who supports a team who constantly go shouting about how Scottish football is garbage and yet has a display picture and a signature celebrating their treble win against the same dross you slate having the cheek to call anyone a 'seething mess'? :lol:

You're the footballing equivalent to Usain Bolt racing in the Paralympic 100m final, tanking everyone, and then goading all your opponents for not being able to compete...

Go take your face for a sh*te somewhere else.

9 minutes ago, JimmyMirren said:

Imagine someone who supports a team who constantly go shouting about how Scottish football is garbage and yet has a display picture and a signature celebrating their treble win against the same dross you slate having the cheek to call anyone a 'seething mess'? :lol:

You're the footballing equivalent to Usain Bolt racing in the Paralympic 100m final, tanking everyone, and then goading all your opponents for not being able to compete...

Go take your face for a sh*te somewhere else.

oh ya fucker....:lol:

Nope.
Morgan - good guy
McGowan - good guy (well in a footballing sense - he's a wee banger though)
The only legit ex-hero who gets roundly abused is Kirk Broadfoot - even then he was regarded as a good guy until the warm up in his first visit to Love Street with Rangers when the home fans applauded and he started giving it big licks and kissing the Rangers badge, then he became a w**k.
For me it was when he had his hand round Billy Mehmets throat in front of the northbank during a scurmish between players.

On 11/09/2018 at 16:32, Lola montez said:

You asked and obviously don't like the answer

He's bang on though, getting so angry about why someone else may or may not support another team.

Although I like your avatar, Peter Godfrey had one of the greatest moustaches in the history of mankind.

Archived