St Mirren v Sellick

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Does Lewis get boo'ed al la McGowan if he plays?

McGowan always gave his all for us and will always be a hero being a part of the league cup winners. Of course you can't count for the Muppet heads every club has them thankfully they are not the majority at all clubs , well maybe one in goven. 

4 hours ago, Munoz said:

Not by me. Was a great servant that always gave his all. 

When did McGowan get booed ? 

Got a shed load of rage every time he touched the ball v Dundee and abuse when he was in earshot from the main stand, I agree he was a great player and was disappointed when he left

I was thinking about heading along to this game but the St. Mirren ticket site isn't accepting new registrations. If I turn up an hour before KO will i be able to buy one from the 'box office'?
Depends if you're a home fan or a glory hunter.

On 06/09/2018 at 17:43, Lola montez said:

Does Lewis get boo'ed al la McGowan if he plays?

Nope.

Morgan - good guy

McGowan - good guy (well in a footballing sense - he's a wee banger though)

The only legit ex-hero who gets roundly abused is Kirk Broadfoot - even then he was regarded as a good guy until the warm up in his first visit to Love Street with Rangers when the home fans applauded and he started giving it big licks and kissing the Rangers badge, then he became a w**k.

On 08/09/2018 at 22:53, Romeo said:

What do you mean?

Definition of glory hunter would be a person who passes other professional football grounds to get to the one who win most of the time, usually someone insecure and lacking in  other aspects of their lives and want to feel like they are a superior in at least one thing

53 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Definition of glory hunter would be a person who passes other professional football grounds to get to the one who win most of the time, usually someone insecure and lacking in  other aspects of their lives and want to feel like they are a superior in at least one thing

What a state to get yourself into over football.

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

The real question is, would you give up your day job to manage St Mirren?

Of course and Oran has we are founder members of the league so been around the block in a  yo'yo way. You have to go low to experience the highs of following a club like St Mirren. The year we won the league cup putting out Aberdeen up north , Celtic in the semi then Hearts in the final brought party scenes to Paisley town lasting days. Celtic have a good European history given the size of country we live in the days when it was a level playing field. Celtic come along scoop up Morgan. , A smallish French club scoop up your star striker it's the way today. The powers to be who run our game are useless we live off crumbs from TV money one of the lowest in Europe. Anyway expecting a spirited performance on Friday now Oran will be in the dugout. 

Archived