• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Patrick Kluivert to record a victory in his first game in charge. 

5-0 Saints.

At the very least I just want some organisation in that defence. I really don't mind the score (unless it's silly). Obviously GD will make a difference at the end of the season, but our priorities are to even the keel.

So who will be in the home dugout McIntyre, Good-win , Caldwell, McPherson. Whoever it is has a job in their hands to sort out the Stubbs creation of signing none first team players along with a none league player who cost £75,000 and can't get near the first team, seriously you could not make it up. Of the game , formality Celtic win , as long as I see a spirited display from the Buddies I will take that as a positive. On Bute so can't make the game so two Celtic mates coming round to watch the game and have a few beers they are good guy's so won't give me a hard time. 

As long as we can come out of this with a bit of pride I’ll be happy. The new managers real first game in charge is against Hamilton the following week.

St Mirren to win 1-0 with an own goal from Griffiths, only problem the St Mirren fans will take about half an hour to realise they've scored.

St Mirren to win 1-0 with an own goal from Griffiths, only problem the St Mirren fans will take about half an hour to realise they've scored.
WTF is that supposed to mean?

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
1 hour ago, Navallion said:

Hearst fan leave it at that. 

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:
11 hours ago, Navallion said:

Probably a reference to the big delay between our goal on Saturday and us celebrating. I noticed it on Sportscene :lol:

Edited by alang1993

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Probably a reference to the big delay been our goal on Saturday and us celebrating. I noticed it on Sportscene :lol:

Someone gets it, thank Christ.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:40, Henrik's tongue said:

Routine away win. 

Sorry my buddy buddies :wub:

No you're not but you are right....no matter who we have in charge.

I won't be at this, off to my mates stag weekend in Magaluf from the Friday to Monday,  this will be only the third Celtic game in Scotland i've missed in four seasons, with the other two consisting of a defeat then a draw im hoping the improvement by game will see a comfortable win.

Will Saints have a manager in place by then?

3-1 Celtic, goals from Forrest,  Griffiths and Sinclair.