Next Permanent St Mirren Manager

Who will be St Mirren's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drooper said:

As many as it takes for us to ascertain if he is shite.

Only winnable game I see for you in the next 5 fixtures is Accies away and I would still make them favourites.  If the Jesus of Nazareth is still in a job by Nov 10th he has to beat Dundee or go bottom.  Who would actually want the job anyway? Nobody with a pulse in the game.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Haha, it's cool bud.

It certainly is.

JJ texted me earlier to let me know that he intends to reimburse everyone who put money on his dodgy tip (MATRON!) in June with his Kearney winnings.

Top lad, so he is!

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Only winnable game I see for you in the next 5 fixtures is Accies away and I would still make them favourites.  If the Jesus of Nazareth is still in a job by Nov 10th he has to beat Dundee or go bottom.  Who would actually want the job anyway? Nobody with a pulse in the game.

Your chat is absolutely stinking son.

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I hope that’s a genuine attempt at fishing, otherwise you look like a monumental cock.

Just now, Drooper said:

Your chat is absolutely stinking son.

You know I'm right. Slip up vs Accies (very likely) and you ain't beating any of Hibs, Sheep, Killie unless some howling ref like Thomson or Clancy take a shine to you. Motherwell will spank you and I don't fancy you at St Johnstone. Leaves the Dundee fixture in November. I expect you will be on manager #3 for that game. 

7 minutes ago, Drooper said:

It certainly is.

JJ texted me earlier to let me know that he intends to reimburse everyone who put money on his dodgy tip (MATRON!) in June with his Kearney winnings.

Top lad, so he is!

:lol: you been on the swally tonight mate?

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You know I'm right. Slip up vs Accies (very likely) and you ain't beating any of Hibs, Sheep, Killie unless some howling ref like Thomson or Clancy take a shine to you. Motherwell will spank you and I don't fancy you at St Johnstone. Leaves the Dundee fixture in November. I expect you will be on manager #3 for that game. 

You not the daft wee boy who has been hanging around the Hearts thread trying unsuccessfully to get bites off them?

Away you go, sonny.

22 minutes ago, Stu said:

The issue now is whether he'll take it after being passed over for it in the summer.

Can't see that side of things being an issue.  He spoke very highly of the club after Stubbs was given the job.

That's a massive fucking gamble going for Kearney at this stage. Forced to compete with a squad that isn't his in a league he doesn't even have some meagre playing career in.

He could be the messiah- but he's setting himself up for a hiding to nothing.

As daft as it sounds, the best bet would be to go for some dull, uninspiring option at the moment to steady the ship - then maybe come the end of the season evaluate things from that point?

Tbf, if we punted McCann I'd be screaming for Ketsbaia or Weighorst as everyone loves a foreign import but at least they've played here! 

If he does join, I hope it goes well, but not at the expense of us! 

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As daft as it sounds, the best bet would be to go for some dull, uninspiring option at the moment to steady the ship - then maybe come the end of the season evaluate things from that point?

Jim McIntyre or Gus McPherson then, would both be good choices...

Archived