Twitter

H Wragg

Question

In the last few days any time I’ve clicked on a Twitter link posted on the forum I get a message (once the Twitter app has opened) saying “Sorry, Twitter is taking too long to load”.

It’s never happened before and it’s not happening when I’m using Twitter outwith P&B.

Any solutions?

I’m using the ios app if that’s relevant.

9 answers to this question

I get that a lot, but not just with the forum, it seems completely random. All I usually have to do to fix it is hit back and try again, but if that's no good then I'll just google search the twitter page I'm wanting

On 9/3/2018 at 16:29, H Wragg said:

In the last few days any time I’ve clicked on a Twitter link posted on the forum I get a message (once the Twitter app has opened) saying “Sorry, Twitter is taking too long to load”.

It’s never happened before and it’s not happening when I’m using Twitter outwith P&B.

Any solutions?

I’m using the ios app if that’s relevant.

Can you give me an example post where that has happened?

Can you give me an example post where that has happened?

Typically, it hasn’t happened since I posted this and can’t remember which thread I was on when it did happen.

Sorry. [emoji17]

Another thing that does always happen, and has done for a long time, is that every time I click on an external link it opens fine but the wee black bar appears with options to quote/like/share/more on the new page.

I just click quote and it goes away, no harm done.

I was going to post a pic of my latest example of this that I have found but pictures don’t appear to be uploading either. [emoji53]

Edit - pic loads to 95% then I get a message saying ‘Sorry we have trouble to complete this request’

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

I was going to post a pic of my latest example of this that I have found but pictures don’t appear to be uploading either. emoji53.png

Edit - pic loads to 95% then I get a message saying ‘Sorry we have trouble to complete this request’

Yeah I can recreate that problem. I've logged a ticket with the App boys and will let you know how we get on.

Archived