Dunfermline Athletic vs Alloa Athletic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Right, looking forward to this game now I've decided to head along. I'd really like to see a good win & clean sheet but I'll take a scrappy 1-0 given recent results.

Higgy went off on Sat and looks like he's struggling with a groin injury. That's a shame as he was perhaps the only bright spark during the Inverness debacle.

Hopefully Williamson's confidence will have been boosted by being away with the U21s as he's had a poor start to the season.

Would love to see Beadling in the starting XI but don't think he'll be ready yet. Faiss also badly needs a goal or two.

Higgy just about to have a operation on his groin so, that's him out for a while. 

Shame too as he can be our most creative player at times and, we need someone like that right now. 

4-4-2 with hippo at rw and longridge at lw. Muirhead and Fais up top. I think this would get more shots and chances. We are going to click soon we can't have that amount of attacking talent and be so shit every week? Even without a manager that group of players should be scoring.

3 hours ago, smpar said:

Mind when Michal Hrivnak has a dig at the club via Instagram by announcing his career change, wasn’t it modelling? :lol:

f**k off, hadn't heard about this at all? Please say someone still follows his Instagram. 

f**k off, hadn't heard about this at all? Please say someone still follows his Instagram. 

Just been on his account there. Apart from being utterly nauseating, I think he's deleted said post.

Looking forward to this one. Can't remember the last time I was at East End Park for a league game; Bobby Dall was probably playing for one of the teams.

We've been playing well. The loan signings have given us more energy and pace in attack and the players seem to belive they are good enough to compete this year.

A bit wary of a Pars reaction to recent league defeats, but still think we can get something out if the game IF we can start taking chances.

1 hour ago, printer said:

Looking forward to this one. Can't remember the last time I was at East End Park for a league game; Bobby Dall was probably playing for one of the teams.

We've been playing well. The loan signings have given us more energy and pace in attack and the players seem to belive they are good enough to compete this year.

A bit wary of a Pars reaction to recent league defeats, but still think we can get something out if the game IF we can start taking chances.

You'll get plenty of them with our defence tbf.

Thank f**k we're not Falkirk fans. Not for all the usual reasons, just that they love clogging up threads with predicted team line ups. Normally for us they'd be fairly easy and you'd only get one or two, but tomorrow? Who knows. 4 at the back like last week or back to 3-5-2? Does Martin come into the midfield? Will he drop el Bakhtaoui? Will Williamson come back on or does he stick with Craigan? Is Devine fit and if so that does mean 3 at the back or does he drop Durnan? Could go on and on...

Having second thoughts about heading along to this now. May just watch Soccer Saturday.

Dinnae kid yersell, you’ll be there and you’ll be back on here after ...bemoaning our fans, our performance, AJ team selections/formations, the weather, life in general*

*unless we pull a victory out of the bag, of course

Archived