Dumbarton -vs- Montrose. Double Header

If Hutton needs an op would it not have made more sense to move Thomson into centre-mid and bring a forward on?
Yes it would, quite clearly. Unfortunately when you have a incompetent mess in charge who has a stauner for Kyle Hutton the obvious choice becomes the opposite of what you expect.

We are an absolute mess from front to back. Montrose are strolling it, they know exactly how to play against us.

Absolutely monunental improvement required this half.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will he go if we lose today? I think he probably won’t, tbh.
Those next four games after this one look even more horrendous now. I got called silly for saying the title was already over, I wonder how many would argue that now?
I would genuinely take just staying up this season.
Based on John Steele's wee speech before the game, no he wont. He made out like making a decision just now would be "knee jerk". I know he's not been here long, but the rest of us have been watching about 18 months of solid shite, that isn't exactly 'knee jerk' IMO.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
15 minutes ago, FifeSons said:
Will he go if we lose today? I think he probably won’t, tbh.
Those next four games after this one look even more horrendous now. I got called silly for saying the title was already over, I wonder how many would argue that now?
I would genuinely take just staying up this season.

Based on John Steele's wee speech before the game, no he wont. He made out like making a decision just now would be "knee jerk". I know he's not been here long, but the rest of us have been watching about 18 months of solid shite, that isn't exactly 'knee jerk' IMO.

Exactly. This isn’t a new manager who’s only had a few games under his belt, it’s a very clear trend now, and we’re only heading one way.

As it stands, we’re bottom of the league today :lol:

IM not there today..just couldnt stomach any more pish and i havent looked at any highlights either in ages.
I'm also not there. A rare Saturday off and a chance to watch the sons. I couldn't convince myself to part with the £15 to watch the turgid depressing crap. Aitken has got to go, at least to rejuvenate the fans. I chose to go down the common and watch Dumbarton Accies instead.

Archived