The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid v Queen's Park

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant result QP ...

Genuine have no hatred for you boys or never have and without online nonsence reckon many would agree...

Personally Used to attend regular when mick monaghan and ross caven played and i was too young n allowed to follow my own on the road or more likely when my old man couldnt be arsed me tagging along or watching me as i stood outside the pub wae a can n crisps till i was old enough to get served[emoji23]

I hated thistle,Most recently Hamilton and now i hate no1 apart fae cancer and the government that hide behind the cure...

Safe trip home lads and enjoy yer night[emoji106]

41 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

The Welsh champions knocked out by an amateur team. Glorious.

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Welsh fitba though.

Hmmm, tricky one this. Which headline should we go for - "QP knock out crappy Welsh league team" or "Amateurs put Champions League qualifying team to the sword in their own back yard"?  I've put the presses on hold till I hear back from one of you.

Magnificent result QP! I hope that disgrace of a number 12 for the Welsh team gets a retrospective ban for the stamp on the Queens Park lad in the last minute. Is that the same goalie that was 2 to 3 yards off his line every time during last year's QOS penalty shootout? Get it up him! Well done QP!

Well done lads, watched the game on tv at home with my uncle and really proud how we played in particular the second half. TNS got their just deserts, trying to hang on to 1-0 and giving the ball to us also scandilous tackles leading to the red card and another over the ball tackle on Hawke near the end (hope he's ok) Nice to see full timers totally losing it. Gus really knows how to play these sort of matches. Well done to Mark Roberts as well, has been a fantastic addition.

1 minute ago, David W said:

Wow, outstanding. That's why we should be trying to get past u20 sides.

I'm sure if you finally get out of this league by May David you'll not care a jot, but certainly seems a wasted opportunity that your guys didn't treat your Colts game a bit more seriously.

Archived