The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid v Queen's Park

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Spider said:

I'm sure if you finally get out of this league by May David you'll not care a jot, but certainly seems a wasted opportunity that your guys didn't treat your Colts game a bit more seriously.

League title, play-off win definitely. Not sure there's many league wins that'll be as memorable as winning an away tie against a side who play in Europe regularly. I've no doubt the Dumbarton fans will still be reminiscing about their win for years to come, and that'll be same for the QP fans who travelled.

Of course, if we'd got the better of Hamilton U20s we'd have had a tie up at Arbroath (due to the draw numbers) and been gubbed anyway :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Spider said:

Absolutely, but your guys weren't expressing that sentiment minutes after the last round though!

For me, if we had to go out I was happy he had his moment against us to do it.  He had some bad errors which ruined his chances here, but he left Ayr with a title win and over 10 clean sheets including one against Killie. Seems a good lad too.  

Well done to QP in general. Hope the fans enjoyed their day. It's a really nice win for Scottish lower league fitba. 

A big congratulations to Queens Park after last night. Some great scenes at the end there and hope the travelling fans found the journey worthwhile and enjoyable. I have seen several close games for the Scottish teams against TNS in this competition so QP have done well to advance. Well done again.

Archived