R*ng*rs vs. Dees, Saturday 15th Sept

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just high tailing it out of Glasgow now after last nights rave, no chance I’m going to watch that again.

On a side note, as I walked through queen street station into a wall of incoming orcs, it dawned on me that there cannot, anywhere in the world be a more revolting group of people all attached to the same thing. Literally unbelievable sights to be seen on match day here.

all the best to any dees brave enough to be going to this. 

What the actual f**k?! We were desperately trying to punt O'Dea less than 2 weeks ago.

The Kerr on the left disaster continues.

I'm delighted Parish is back in but he's on a hiding to nothing in that side.

I hope this message comes back to haunt me but even if it did, it's still completely bizarre.

Genuinely can't get my head round it. I don't think O'Dea is a bad CH. He had a very rough season last season but he's still a quality player. And he's less prone to horror accidents than Meekings and Kusunga are.

What is the state of him though? First game of the season for him after it's been publicly revealed that the club's manager was trying to force you out and whoring you out to clubs at 10:30pm on deadline day. I know O'Dea will give 100% but there's arguably reason for him to not bother his arse today as it might lead to us appointing a manager that rates him.

Then there's Boyle, just thrown into a backline that he's never featured for alongside a RB playing out of position at LB and a CH that knows he's not wanted. 

Finally, Parish, he's the one that's got to deal with this backline. First choice last season and whilst no world beater, absolutely unfairly dropped for one of the worst keepers we've had since the days of Derek Soutar. Aye, just throw him on against Rangers with a back line that's never played together at Ibrox.

Mental decision making by McCann and even if it works, I do t think I can tip my hat to him for being brave because it's utterly bewildering and if it does work, it'll be in spite of him, not because of.

Genuinely can't get my head round it. I don't think O'Dea is a bad CH. He had a very rough season last season but he's still a quality player. And he's less prone to horror accidents than Meekings and Kusunga are.
What is the state of him though? First game of the season for him after it's been publicly revealed that the club's manager was trying to force you out and whoring you out to clubs at 10:30pm on deadline day. I know O'Dea will give 100% but there's arguably reason for him to not bother his arse today as it might lead to us appointing a manager that rates him.
Then there's Boyle, just thrown into a backline that he's never featured for alongside a RB playing out of position at LB and a CH that knows he's not wanted. 
Finally, Parish, he's the one that's got to deal with this backline. First choice last season and whilst no world beater, absolutely unfairly dropped for one of the worst keepers we've had since the days of Derek Soutar. Aye, just throw him on against Rangers with a back line that's never played together at Ibrox.
Mental decision making by McCann and even if it works, I do t think I can tip my hat to him for being brave because it's utterly bewildering and if it does work, it'll be in spite of him, not because of.
great post. a little harsh on soapy but cant argue with anything youve said

52 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Trying to decipher a formation alongside working out who's all missing is giving me a headache.

It’s the same every week. 1st thoughts are what centrehalfs are picked, who’s left back, who’s up front, who the f**k broke Kamara  and what type of fuckin formation do you play with that starting 11. 

For what it’s worth I’m going for a 3-5-2 formation with a right back at centrehalf and a left winger at left wing back. 

Archived