R*ng*rs vs. Dees, Saturday 15th Sept

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for a last minute Wallace og, before he runs up, gives Kenny Miller a big hug and they both give Stevie G and the **** a middle finger salute...

It's about our only chance unless McCann has learnt some new tactics over the international break

Sadly no mate. I’d be going fully smash and grab though.

No point showing a bunch of undead bigots any respect at all.

Thank you
ill hold off getting my tickets then! my mate is a staunch *** and the girlfriends family all follow the c***s so im really dreading saturday night

ill hold off getting my tickets then! my mate is a staunch *** and the girlfriends family all follow the c***s so im really dreading saturday night

My advice is to get absolutely battered mate.

Wake up Sunday and pretend nothing happened.

If we get beat by more than 3 goals and your getting the pish ripped out of you I reckon you have the right to punch your mate in the puss and dump your bird.

Failing that you'd be better calling Jeremy Kyle for therapy.

7 hours ago, harry94 said:

Where is best to park at this one? Been stuck in that shitty away car park the last couple of times that takes an age to get out of.

If you don't mind a 10 or 15 mins walk park up at Govan Cross and hoof it from there.  By the time you walk back after the game the traffic will have started to die down. 

I park on Harmony Row when I take the car. 

Archived