R*ng*rs vs. Dees, Saturday 15th Sept

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the perfect game for Rangers to bounce back from their derby defeat. I feel this could get messy.
Very much this,what makes it worse for me is that I am working and will be stone cold sober while watching this live on dee tv on the costa del hulltoon ahem.

14 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Last match at Ibrox we should have been 2 goals up after half an hour. They hadn't had a sniff of our goal, but Moussa...

Aye, against teams in the reserve league or the bottom twa leagues Moussa looks nifty and almost like he knows what he is doing. Against teams in the top two leagues he looks like he:

a) hasn't seen a football before

b) has his shoelaces tied together

c) is drunk

d) all of the above

Anyways with the addition of King Kenny (he wasn't signed to watch games from the bench) and the Finnish Wolf scoring a goal (from open play no less!) in his second game against Premiership oppo, Henvey pushing for a place, and Mendy I hope could still  accomplish something then the Moose should be struggling to regain a place in the squad apart from occasional subbie cameos or injuries.

Anyways as for the game itself we're probably looking at a customary 4-0 scudding at zombie central or the super wild crazy scenario of a Miller 94th minute winner. And of course when I say Miller I mean Calvin. Scenes.

Reading the C*lt*c vs. R*ng*rs thread it seems that Sevco are utter dribble.

Oh wait, we’re utter dribble too.

I’ll go 5-5.

Thank you.

will you be in cherge for this one girth? just wondering what to set my expectations to

will you be in cherge for this one girth? just wondering what to set my expectations to

Sadly no mate. I’d be going fully smash and grab though.

No point showing a bunch of undead bigots any respect at all.

Thank you

Archived