• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
PauloPerth

St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 15th September

Not fair that Aberdeen have to play St Johnston€. Money talks, and tomorrow we will see it also walks. 

Edited by ali_91

Given the club statement earlier, I would not be surprised to see the whole of Aberdeen banned, fined and kicked out of Scottish football for good.

And rightly so. 

If McKenna plays he’s gonna be rusty, bit of a risk for Aberdeen to start him I’d imagine, but then again they don’t really have anyone else.

We don't need defenders. This is apparently the worst St. Johnstone team in 10 years.

Isn't it?

Slightly worried about this game tomorrow. Given that we can't score, the bets we can hope for is 0-0. Woohoo.

Sky Sports News up to date with non Celtic/Rangers Scottish football news as usual. According to them Scott Wright is back tomorrow. Maybe they can’t spell McKenna.

3 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

James Wilson still injured, f**k me 

Frank Ross also added to list of injured according to McInnes at press conference earlier.

So we have Devlin, Reynolds, Hoban, Tansey, Wright, Ross and Wilson out tomorrow. Manager mentioned 7 or 8 injured so hopefully no-one else out as we are going to have a very youthful  bench tomorrow. Not that confident with tomorrow match due to the amount of injuries out - will have to hope McGinn and GMS perform in the wide areas and both don't get injured as we have no-one else apart from either May or Anderson moving out to that position. 

43 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

St Tinpot.

Just another hiccup the council have caused the club by building this daft road. 

10 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

No doubt a tear-stained AFC statement is on its way.

I see what you’ve done there. You’ve tried to twist round a major problem caused by St Johnstone, into a dig at Aberdeen. Superb thinking!

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

We don't need defenders. This is apparently the worst St. Johnstone team in 10 years.

Isn't it?

If 'the worst St. Johnstone team in 10 years' is another way of saying 'the most expensive St. Johnstone team in history', you are absolutely correct. 

giphy.gif

I'd guess at this for McInnes' team: Lewis; Logan, Ball, McKenna, Lowe; Gleeson, Shinnie; McGinn, Ferguson, Mackay-Steven; May. 

Pleasing to have McKenna back available. McInnes might bite the bullet and start Anderson instead of May, but he has said previously that he prefers using Anderson as an impact substitute.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I'd guess at this for McInnes' team: Lewis; Logan, Ball, McKenna, Lowe; Gleeson, Shinnie; McGinn, Ferguson, Mackay-Steven; May. 

Pleasing to have McKenna back available. McInnes might bite the bullet and start Anderson instead of May, but he has said previously that he prefers using Anderson as an impact substitute.

Unless I’m missing something, Considine will be alongside McKenna, even though he is left footed. I think that Anderson will start.

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Unless I’m missing something, Considine will be alongside McKenna, even though he is left footed. I think that Anderson will start.

I think McInnes will want a right-footer beside McKenna, but you might be correct. Neither could have too many complaints about being left out after the Kilmarnock game. 

9 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think McInnes will want a right-footer beside McKenna, but you might be correct. Neither could have too many complaints about being left out after the Kilmarnock game. 

One of us will be right.