Cunts

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm all in favour of more of these sorts of traps in the streets. I'd like to see them introduced over here to catch as many of these 'text and walk' (a phrase that also includes those browsing whilst walking) cretins as possible. The traps shouldn't have those door panels though so that nothing might stop guilty people from falling in. There should be a roaring fire and/or deadly spinning blades in said traps.

No mercy.

Both me and my old man fell through trapdoors. Him in an old bank building (now McDonalds) on the High Street in Dunfermline (broken ankle) and me into the cellar of a flat my pal was renovating. Quite painful. The roaring fire may be overkill. 

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Both me and my old man fell through trapdoors. Him in an old bank building (now McDonalds) on the High Street in Dunfermline (broken ankle) and me into the cellar of a flat my pal was renovating. Quite painful. The roaring fire may be overkill. 

How did you both manage that?!

6 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

what gets me is c***s that suddenly decide they cant read their phone walking and stop dead infront of you. bring on the traps!

Yes! Glad to have you on board

Shandon Par's old man.736full-uncle-albert.jpg

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How did you both manage that?!

I think in his case it was in the dark and he went down into the vault. In my case I was talking to my pal one second and the next I was in an upside down world of pain. Him and my daughter witnessed it I genuinely thought they were going to die from laughing. Purple and hyperventilating (once they realised I wasn't dead). 

It’s bullshit quoting your own post, I know!
But I love that[mention=61427]Girth[/mention] has greenied this- the guy is obviously over the cum-bucket he used to date.
She’s a poor example of a human being & well rid.

I’m going to have to quote my own post again, when I said “well rid” I didn’t mean that Girth’s mate was riding his ex well, although, he probably is.

17 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Fair dos. It was a bit like this except she was running full tilt.

I'm also not a big cellar door.

FelineEmptyGalago-size_restricted.gif

Absolutely fucking delighted by this. The number of times I do a Broony at people wandering diagonally* towards me with their head in their phone on a busy city street, drives me nuts. 

*Not just bishops, normal people too. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

It's the two passers by who see her disappear, they stop in shock but they do absolutely f**k all to see if she's okay.

Thought that too but apparently they did help. The woman who fell was 67.

https://www.ktnv.com/now-trending/woman-falls-into-6-foot-cellar-while-texting-and-walking