Cunts

My girls uncle ( would be my brother in law but I refuse to give him that connection)

Drunken waster, never works, because of family sympathy from oldest girl and her grandma (mother of my late wife and said c**t b-I-l, obviously having lost one child grandma is now blinded).

Regularly has a go at me for some perceived slight( he lives here for fucking free) about me asking him to do something.

Today, he’s been guilty of stealing from me before, ate my steak from last night I was saving for lunch, gets all upset, tells me im not family and generally abuses me for paying all the bills and keeping him off the street.

I went out for p&q come home to find he’s fallen down the stairs drunk and broken his face. Other, cool daughter tells me this.

Blood on the stair carpet.....

My girls uncle ( would be my brother in law but I refuse to give him that connection)
Drunken waster, never works, because of family sympathy from oldest girl and her grandma (mother of my late wife and said c**t b-I-l, obviously having lost one child grandma is now blinded).
Regularly has a go at me for some perceived slight( he lives here for fucking free) about me asking him to do something.
Today, he’s been guilty of stealing from me before, ate my steak from last night I was saving for lunch, gets all upset, tells me im not family and generally abuses me for paying all the bills and keeping him off the street.
I went out for p&q come home to find he’s fallen down the stairs drunk and broken his face. Other, cool daughter tells me this.

Throw him out you shitebag. You’re a c**t for accepting it.

My ex Wife's Brother in Law.

Used to steal things from her Dads house.

Old guy used to notice things had gone missing and said.

These suddenly turned up when we knew he had been there at the time they went missing. 

Including a Wallet that he found under the bed.

The wallet was not there when I looked days earlier. 

c**t.

Same guy has thearting to kill me.

Lives In same Town as me and after said threat I carried a Baton on me.

I was quite prepared to cave his head in with it then turn myself into the Police.

12 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Sign him up to p&b. We'll get him telt.

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

If it was purely up to me he’d be living in a skip

That is not an environment that is conducive to you overcoming your other problems.

I feel your pain bro.

My life is being ruined right now by c*nts... the despicable c*nts that my wife is taking to an employment tribunal, the useless c*nts in her union who won't represent her because she fiound out they were f*cking up her case... the useless c*nts who are supposed to be representing her now and have dragged their feet for a year... the noisy, fighting c*nts next door... the c*nts who are horrible to my daughter, but not horrible enough for me to threaten to rip their heads off one-by-one... some c*nts in my work who are driving me out of a job I love... the c*nts running the country... the c*nts ruining America... the c*nts on Twitter...

Is this the right thread for a breakdown?

I feel your pain bro.
My life is being ruined right now by c*nts... the despicable c*nts that my wife is taking to an employment tribunal, the useless c*nts in her union who won't represent her because she fiound out they were f*cking up her case... the useless c*nts who are supposed to be representing her now and have dragged their feet for a year... the noisy, fighting c*nts next door... the c*nts who are horrible to my daughter, but not horrible enough for me to threaten to rip their heads off one-by-one... some c*nts in my work who are driving me out of a job I love... the c*nts running the country... the c*nts ruining America... the c*nts on Twitter...
Is this the right thread for a breakdown?

Why stop there?
I’m sure you know more c*nts than you’ve told us about. Let it all out.

8 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Are you back on the sauce?