• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
HibeeJibee

Trapdoorwatch 2018-19

27 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Sorry, I thought we were just throwing out things we wanted to happen. You know like your wee friend did with Club 42 being automatically relegated. 

Or have financial problems... 

What are you on about here? Incidentally I agree that the club who finish bottom of League 2 should be automatically relegated. Is that why you want Dunfermline to be relegated? Because you don't agree with that?

What club has financial problems?

Cowdenbeath next season by the sounds of things.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What are you on about here? Incidentally I agree that the club who finish bottom of League 2 should be automatically relegated. Is that why you want Dunfermline to be relegated? Because you don't agree with that?

I don't care about Dunfermline. My point was just why are we talking about things are can't just happen because you post saying you want it to.

All the clubs in the SPFL would need to vote in favour of automatic relegation for Club 42 and it's unlikely to happen so why have an annual post about it. Just like there would be no point in my having an annual post about relegating Dunfermline just because.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

None as far as I'm aware but it's another reason that a club might get relegated.

31 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I don't care about Dunfermline. My point was just why are we talking about things are can't just happen because you post saying you want it to.

All the clubs in the SPFL would need to vote in favour of automatic relegation for Club 42 and it's unlikely to happen so why have an annual post about it. Just like there would be no point in my having an annual post about relegating Dunfermline just because.

None as far as I'm aware but it's another reason that a club might get relegated.

Ok. We best delete the majority of posts on this site then.

Don't ever post about players you'd like to sign.

Don't ever post about who you want to be a new manager.

Don't ever post about who you want to draw in a cup competition.

Don't ever post about what you want your new strip to be.

And so on.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ok. We best delete the majority of posts on this site then.

Don't ever post about players you'd like to sign.

Don't ever post about who you want to be a new manager.

Don't ever post about who you want to draw in a cup competition.

Don't ever post about what you want your new strip to be.

And so on.

Do you post the same point on a recurring annual basis or do you make your point and move on? 

Or are you still saying that we should sign x player 8 years on from when you first thought he'd be a good signing? 

6 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Cowdenbeath next season by the sounds of things.

That probably applies to most of the lower league clubs most seasons.

We've tackled both contenders away in the last two weeks, beating Rovers 4-0 and Berwick 3-0.  Neither look up to much, but Rovers looked a bit better; yesterday's result would tend to support that.  

I fear for Berwick; they were dire yesterday.  No lack of effort, but the players looked below L2 level as a whole, and there wasn't much in the way of cohesiveness.  We are  a bit better than our position indicates, but we were streets ahead of them.  They look on their last legs, and the fans, some of them as charming as ever, weren't slow to let them know what they thought.  With Rovers getting a last minute point at bottle-dropping Peterhead, the finger of doom is pointing to the border.

I'd like to hope that whoever hits the bottom, they'll survive in L2.

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Cove confirmed as Highland League champions earlier.

Oh no

another season of these c***s moaning about how everyone is against them when they get beat.

cmon East Kilbride 

27th April Berwick v Rovers.

A massive game for both and a draw should be enough for AR.

Personally, I wouldn't be sorry to see Berwick go.

Oh no
another season of these c***s moaning about how everyone is against them when they get beat.
cmon East Kilbride 
Everyone is actually against them!

I don't think that there's ever been so much goodwill towards Cowden as there was when they played Cove.

On 15/04/2019 at 11:45, Hampden Diehard said:

Everyone is actually against them!

I don't think that there's ever been so much goodwill towards Cowden as there was when they played Cove.

Certainly from the referee when the Cove goalie was rugby tackled and the goal allowed to stand.

1 hour ago, Strathman said:

Certainly from the referee when the Cove goalie was rugby tackled and the goal allowed to stand.

Hopefully they will have the same heartache this year. Or no, hopefully it's worse.

12 hours ago, Strathman said:

Think it was the goalie doing the tackling. Hope Cove get stuffed.

Will try and make the Cove home games, still not been to their new ground yet.

I feel you've got to fancy Cove to go up this season.

1 minute ago, ArabAuslander said:

Will try and make the Cove home games, still not been to their new ground yet.

I feel you've got to fancy Cove to go up this season.

Have you seen EK this season  ? 

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

Have you seen EK this season  ? 

No, Only brief bits on YouTube.

But I do think that Berwick/Rovers will be heading down.