Trapdoorwatch 2018-19

17 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Didn’t Cove Rangers lose the first game at home in the play off v Cowdenbeath 4-0

0-0 is effectively a 4-0 win in my head!

Brora beat Edinburgh and lost to Montrose.

Edinburgh beat Cove and then beat East Stirlingshire.

East Kilbride beat Buckie and lost to us.

Cove beat Spartans and lost to us.

I think East Kilbride are probably the better side over a season, but Cove probably better when at the top of their game. Can Cove hit top form at the right time? Especially as they seem to play far more games than EK (not sure what the  final tally is with all the cup games).

8 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Didn’t Cove Rangers lose the first game at home in the play off v Cowdenbeath 4-0

As has been said it was 0-0 but Cove really should have won the match 2 or 3-0.  Megginson missed some sitters and McGurn made some brilliant saves.  I was certain after that game that we were doomed as there was no way Cove wouldn't score a week later.

Thank God they blew it in the 2nd leg :lol: 

As has been said it was 0-0 but Cove really should have won the match 2 or 3-0.  Megginson missed some sitters and McGurn made some brilliant saves.  I was certain after that game that we were doomed as there was no way Cove wouldn't score a week later.
Thank God they blew it in the 2nd leg :lol: 

I’ve never seen such a bunch of ***** at a football game. Cove came down with their bunch of idiotic fans with the project SPFL banner expecting to see us just roll over and accept our fate. The first half was like the first game where we lumped the ball up the park to their centre half’s. We played the ball on the deck in the second half and they had no plan B. When they realised this they totally lost the plot. They then tried to blame some sort of conspiracy. (Absurdity overload). I’ve been watching football at all levels for more years than I’d like to admit and they are the worst example of sporting vermin I have come across.

33 minutes ago, onecowden said:

iI’ve never seen such a bunch of ***** at a football game. Cove came down with their bunch of idiotic fans with the project SPFL banner expecting to see us just roll over and accept our fate. The first half was like the first game where we lumped the ball up the park to their centre half’s. We played the ball on the deck in the second half and they had no plan B. When they realised this they totally lost the plot. They then tried to blame some sort of conspiracy. (Absurdity overload). I’ve been watching football at all levels for more years than I’d like to admit and they are the worst example of sporting vermin I have come across.

I just loved it when we beat them in the Cup this season and Mitch Megginson ran off shouting "shite club" at our fans :lol: We had them utterly rattled!

37 minutes ago, onecowden said:

I’ve never seen such a bunch of ***** at a football game. Cove came down with their bunch of idiotic fans with the project SPFL banner expecting to see us just roll over and accept our fate. The first half was like the first game where we lumped the ball up the park to their centre half’s. We played the ball on the deck in the second half and they had no plan B. When they realised this they totally lost the plot. They then tried to blame some sort of conspiracy. (Absurdity overload). I’ve been watching football at all levels for more years than I’d like to admit and they are the worst example of sporting vermin I have come across.

Don’t think many in the HL will disagree with that.. Horrible club.

9 hours ago, Glenconner said:

9 hours ago, PELE said:

It was 0-0.

9 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Did the beat EK 4-0 at home?

9 hours ago, PELE said:

It was Spartans they beat 4-0. 

Glenconner got all of the scores and most of the teams right...

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Are there any highlights of this Cove mob losing their shit at Central Park?

No actual highlights annoyingly but some of it is in here. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/cowdenbeath-cove-rangers-involved-explosive-12524823

Another video here of the tackle on Buchanan which led to the fight at the end.

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

No actual highlights annoyingly but some of it is in here. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/cowdenbeath-cove-rangers-involved-explosive-12524823

Another video here of the tackle on Buchanan which led to the fight at the end.

I think the initial tackle was on Brad Smith.

Further to my initial question earlier in the thread, I was told by a Cove fan this morning that the draw for the pyramid playoff sees East Kilbride at home in the first leg (27/04) and Cove at home the following week (04/05). Apparently the draw was done some time ago. 

Further to my initial question earlier in the thread, I was told by a Cove fan this morning that the draw for the pyramid playoff sees East Kilbride at home in the first leg (27/04) and Cove at home the following week (04/05). Apparently the draw was done some time ago. 

I wasn't aware that Cove had qualified for the play off yet but Cove fan seems to think different