Trapdoorwatch 2018-19

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:
23 hours ago, peternapper said:
Would think if the draw was done some time ago it would have been as LL winners v HFL winners rather than named clubs.

Obviously it was, but now people are filling in the gaps.

Can’t believe you had to spell that out. 

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Because you need to finish bottom of the league or lose a relegation playoff to be relegated.

Sorry, I thought we were just throwing out things we wanted to happen. You know like your wee friend did with Club 42 being automatically relegated. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Or you won't get relegated.

Or have financial problems... 

27 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Sorry, I thought we were just throwing out things we wanted to happen. You know like your wee friend did with Club 42 being automatically relegated. 

Or have financial problems... 

What are you on about here? Incidentally I agree that the club who finish bottom of League 2 should be automatically relegated. Is that why you want Dunfermline to be relegated? Because you don't agree with that?

What club has financial problems?

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What are you on about here? Incidentally I agree that the club who finish bottom of League 2 should be automatically relegated. Is that why you want Dunfermline to be relegated? Because you don't agree with that?

I don't care about Dunfermline. My point was just why are we talking about things are can't just happen because you post saying you want it to.

All the clubs in the SPFL would need to vote in favour of automatic relegation for Club 42 and it's unlikely to happen so why have an annual post about it. Just like there would be no point in my having an annual post about relegating Dunfermline just because.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What club has financial problems?

None as far as I'm aware but it's another reason that a club might get relegated.

31 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I don't care about Dunfermline. My point was just why are we talking about things are can't just happen because you post saying you want it to.

All the clubs in the SPFL would need to vote in favour of automatic relegation for Club 42 and it's unlikely to happen so why have an annual post about it. Just like there would be no point in my having an annual post about relegating Dunfermline just because.

None as far as I'm aware but it's another reason that a club might get relegated.

Ok. We best delete the majority of posts on this site then.

Don't ever post about players you'd like to sign.

Don't ever post about who you want to be a new manager.

Don't ever post about who you want to draw in a cup competition.

Don't ever post about what you want your new strip to be.

And so on.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ok. We best delete the majority of posts on this site then.

Don't ever post about players you'd like to sign.

Don't ever post about who you want to be a new manager.

Don't ever post about who you want to draw in a cup competition.

Don't ever post about what you want your new strip to be.

And so on.

Do you post the same point on a recurring annual basis or do you make your point and move on? 

Or are you still saying that we should sign x player 8 years on from when you first thought he'd be a good signing? 

We've tackled both contenders away in the last two weeks, beating Rovers 4-0 and Berwick 3-0.  Neither look up to much, but Rovers looked a bit better; yesterday's result would tend to support that.  

I fear for Berwick; they were dire yesterday.  No lack of effort, but the players looked below L2 level as a whole, and there wasn't much in the way of cohesiveness.  We are  a bit better than our position indicates, but we were streets ahead of them.  They look on their last legs, and the fans, some of them as charming as ever, weren't slow to let them know what they thought.  With Rovers getting a last minute point at bottle-dropping Peterhead, the finger of doom is pointing to the border.

I'd like to hope that whoever hits the bottom, they'll survive in L2.

Oh no
another season of these c***s moaning about how everyone is against them when they get beat.
cmon East Kilbride 
Everyone is actually against them!

I don't think that there's ever been so much goodwill towards Cowden as there was when they played Cove.

On 15/04/2019 at 11:45, Hampden Diehard said:

Everyone is actually against them!

I don't think that there's ever been so much goodwill towards Cowden as there was when they played Cove.

Certainly from the referee when the Cove goalie was rugby tackled and the goal allowed to stand.