Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibeeJibee

Lowland Trapdoorwatch 2018-19

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, magoo said:

You know that Bonnyton and bonnyrigg are 2 different ckubs yeh

You do know the wee rose aren't bonnyrigg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gogsy said:

You do know the wee rose aren't bonnyrigg?

They are Bonnyton??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the script with promotion from EoS/SoS ? The 3 from EoS  & winner of SoS play semis then final?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

What’s the script with promotion from EoS/SoS ? The 3 from EoS  & winner of SoS play semis then final?? 

No, round robin the decide EoS winner, then they play SoS, assuming all are Licenced.

What league would Dalbeattie fall into should they finish bottom? didn't they move to the LL from the EoS?

EDIT: No, they joined from the SoS

Edited by Burnie_man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gogsy said:

You do know the wee rose aren't bonnyrigg?

 

13 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

emoji23.png

They are, in Sheffield at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

No, round robin the decide EoS winner, then they play SoS, assuming all are Licenced.

What league would Dalbeattie fall into should they finish bottom? didn't they move to the LL from the EoS?

EDIT: No, they joined from the SoS

Dalbeattie would likely fall back in SoS, if they were relegated, but a lot of the structure EoS/West is likely to change from next season, so anyones guess what will happen. 

Edited by RampantFM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonnyton Thistle now top of the SOS, however they don't have a licence - wonder if they are amongst the applicants going in front of the SFA board shortly?

Threave are 16 points back with 10 games to play, so unless a miracle happens or Bonnyton get a licence then there will be no play-off.

Edited by Ginaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonnyton Thistle now top of the SOS, however they don't have a licence - wonder if they are amongst the applicants going in front of the SFA board shortly?
Threave are 16 points back with 10 games to play, so unless a miracle happens or Bonnyton get a licence then there will be no play-off.
Its possible they could be. They already have floodlights. No idea if they have spectator facilities however such as lavvies (100k gold plated ofc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Bonnyton Thistle now top of the SOS, however they don't have a licence - wonder if they are amongst the applicants going in front of the SFA board shortly?

Threave are 16 points back with 10 games to play, so unless a miracle happens or Bonnyton get a licence then there will be no play-off.

It's something they are working on. Don't think they would of been amongst those applied recently.

They still had to get the cover for a 100. As well as other details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read a groundhopper blog a few months ago that said they had a new stand sitting in the car park waiting to be assembled

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/02/2019 at 14:47, Ginaro said:

Bonnyton Thistle now top of the SOS, however they don't have a licence - wonder if they are amongst the applicants going in front of the SFA board shortly?

Threave are 16 points back with 10 games to play, so unless a miracle happens or Bonnyton get a licence then there will be no play-off.

 

Stranraer are flying and have won all 16 games they’ve played and have 3 games in hand over Bonnyton.

They should have the title wrapped up with a few games to play thus ensuring no play-off is necessary.

I think in an ideal situation Bonnyton could be part of a West League when that finally comes to fruition. If they don’t get a license this year it’s almost certain they’ll get one next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Stranraer are flying and have won all 16 games they’ve played and have 3 games in hand over Bonnyton.

They should have the title wrapped up with a few games to play thus ensuring no play-off is necessary.

I think in an ideal situation Bonnyton could be part of a West League when that finally comes to fruition. If they don’t get a license this year it’s almost certain they’ll get one next year.

 

Joining a west setup would mean dropping to tier 9 as the plan is to bring the full west junior setup into the pyramid. So I'd say nae chance of Bonnyton moving. OFC if that doesnt happen & a new WOSL is setup they might in that case make the jump.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

 

Joining a west setup would mean dropping to tier 9 as the plan is to bring the full west junior setup into the pyramid. So I'd say nae chance of Bonnyton moving.  OFC if that doesnt happen & a new WOSL is setup they might in that case make the jump.

 

Surely they would still come in at Tier 6 as that is where the SOS league is?  They wouldnt have to come in behind the West set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, honestman54 said:

Surely they would still come in at Tier 6 as that is where the SOS league is?  They wouldnt have to come in behind the West set up.

The West Region is meant to join the intact. It is not a new West of Scotland league. Anyone looking to join, whether from the SoS or say East Region Juniors, would have to join at the bottom of the West Region set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The West Region is meant to join the intact. It is not a new West of Scotland league. Anyone looking to join, whether from the SoS or say East Region Juniors, would have to join at the bottom of the West Region set up.

No I dont see that.  Currently its the EOS and SOS that are at Tier 6.  If the West juniors came in then only the West Premier league would be at Tier 6 and the champs have to compete against the champs of EOS and SOS to enter tier 5.  The rest of the West Juniors would slot in at tiers 7, 8 etc.  The whole four divisions would not come in at Tier 6.  So Bonnyton will still be at tier 6 next season irrespective of what the West Juniors do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

No I dont see that.  Currently its the EOS and SOS that are at Tier 6.  If the West juniors came in then only the West Premier league would be at Tier 6 and the champs have to compete against the champs of EOS and SOS to enter tier 5.  The rest of the West Juniors would slot in at tiers 7, 8 etc.  The whole four divisions would not come in at Tier 6.  So Bonnyton will still be at tier 6 next season irrespective of what the West Juniors do.

If Bonnyton Thistle want to join the West Region after it joins the pyramid it would be at tier 9 West Region League Two.

Join the EoS next year it would be at Tier 7.

Stay SoS stay tier 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

If Bonnyton Thistle want to join the West Region after it joins the pyramid it would be at tier 9 West Region League Two.

Join the EoS next year it would be at Tier 7.

Stay SoS stay tier 6

I thought that Bonnyton Thistle was already in the SOS and therefore already at Tier 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...