Looking for SFL footballs from 1996 to 2001

8 hours ago, oxf77 said:

You called me anal for collecting footballs, yet later you said football collectors need to know things like the second word in Dunfermline's full name is "Athletic".

You contradicted yourself because you mocked collecting footballs and yet later you're telling me what knowledge is required to collect footballs.

The fact you couldn't see your own contradiction is just hilarious.

Yeah, I dont think you do understand the word "contradiction" to be honest. Nothing you said there illustrates a contradiction. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2018 at 07:15, P475 said:

Still you, creepy guy  

I'm clearly getting under your skin now. 

8)

You can't be getting under my skin- every time you ignore my point you are admitting I am right ;) You can't refute it because you know you're beaten.

I just can't believe you're stupid-enough to accuse me of having no life, whilst you chat with strangers on an internet forum every hour of every day :lol::lol::lol:

[Cue pathetic reply with immature, random crap, yet again ignoring my points and just desperately trying to save face]

You can't be getting under my skin- every time you ignore my point you are admitting I am right [emoji6] You can't refute it because you know you're beaten.
I just can't believe you're stupid-enough to accuse me of having no life, whilst you chat with strangers on an internet forum every hour of every day :lol::lol::lol:
[Cue pathetic reply with immature, random crap, yet again ignoring my points and just desperately trying to save face]

Give it up mate you’ve fucked it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 07:46, Skyline Drifter said:

Yeah, I dont think you do understand the word "contradiction" to be honest. Nothing you said there illustrates a contradiction. 

You mock people for pursuing a hobby and yet lecture  what footballing knowledge is required for it. 

How is that not a contradiction?

You called me anal for collecting footballs, yet later you said football collectors need to know things like the second word in Dunfermline's full name is "Athletic".

You contradicted yourself because you mocked collecting footballs and yet later you're telling me what knowledge is required to collect footballs.

The fact you couldn't see your own contradiction is just hilarious.

This really isn’t a contradiction. A contradiction would be if he found out you had a particular ball and he started offering you money for that. Suggesting that a collector of Scottish footballs has a basic knowledge of Scottish football certainly isn’t the same as him expressing an interest in collecting balls. At no point has he changed his tune to say that it’s really ‘cool’ to be collecting balls or anything like that. He seems to have stuck to the same story, as far as I can see.

Therefore, it’s not a contradiction and you’re making a fool of yourself, with your poor grasp of the English language.

8 hours ago, oxf77 said:

You mock people for pursuing a hobby and yet lecture  what footballing knowledge is required for it. 

How is that not a contradiction?

Had I mocked anyone (which I didn't), that still wouldn't be a contradiction (as Callum helpfully points out for you below).

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

This really isn’t a contradiction. A contradiction would be if he found out you had a particular ball and he started offering you money for that. Suggesting that a collector of Scottish footballs has a basic knowledge of Scottish football certainly isn’t the same as him expressing an interest in collecting balls. At no point has he changed his tune to say that it’s really ‘cool’ to be collecting balls or anything like that. He seems to have stuck to the same story, as far as I can see.

Therefore, it’s not a contradiction and you’re making a fool of yourself, with your poor grasp of the English language.

Yes, considering he wanted me to go look up the word "acronymn" earlier in the thread in case I didn't understand it, it's moderately amusing that the last few responses have made it fairly clear he doesn't actually understand the meaning of the word "contradiction", nor in fact "anal" (which is not in the context I used it, an insult. I even described myself as "anal" also - which I most definitely am).

Still, the continual popping up of this thread about once a week or so just when you think it's gone away amuses me greatly. Keep it up oxf77  :thumsup2

Here’s a wee hint. Maybe don’t keep re-generating dormant threads that we’ve started forgetting about when you’ve taken a bodying.

On the contrary, I've just found this thread because it was bumped.

A good laugh over lunch reading the OP's slide into the comical.

Archived