Looking for SFL footballs from 1996 to 2001

On 9/24/2018 at 04:49, P475 said:

What a creep. 

I just highlighted you have a lot of problems with other members on here, you're the common denominator and that is all you could say?

I'm sat here laughing because even a 10yr old could see your reply means you're struggling to respond. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2018 at 08:27, Skyline Drifter said:

You are anal enough to collect SFL footballs, search out and join a Championship forum to appeal for them and search out the message history of a certain poster but you dont know who the only senior club in Scotland with the initials DAFC is?

Stretching the boundaries of credibility somewhat, no?

My ability to do simple things like Google "Scottish football forum"  means I should recognise the full acronym (I'll wait a few seconds whilst you Google that.....) of every senior Scottish football club? :lol:

Do you even think before typing crap like this? Seriously, I could rip this nonsense all night long. Continue?

16 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

My ability to do simple things like Google "Scottish football forum"  means I should recognise the full acronym (I'll wait a few seconds whilst you Google that.....) of every senior Scottish football club? :lol:

Do you even think before typing crap like this? Seriously, I could rip this nonsense all night long. Continue?

You're not doing yourself any favours here. Anyone remotely interested enough in British football to be collecting footballs would know which club has the initials DAFC. Your pretence that you don't know undermines what's left of your credibility.

I can cope fairly well with big long 7 letter words such as "acronym" thanks. Appreciate the concern though. Especially from someone who couldn't work out the difference between a transaction price and a market value earlier in the thread. Cheers.:)

1 hour ago, oxf77 said:

I just highlighted you have a lot of problems with other members on here, you're the common denominator and that is all you could say?

I'm sat here laughing because even a 10yr old could see your reply means you're struggling to respond. 

You truly are a creepy guy. 

You're not doing yourself any favours here. Anyone remotely interested enough in British football to be collecting footballs would know which club has the initials DAFC. Your pretence that you don't know undermines what's left of your credibility.
I can cope fairly well with big long 7 letter words such as "acronym" thanks. Appreciate the concern though. Especially from someone who couldn't work out the difference between a transaction price and a market value earlier in the thread. Cheers.[emoji4]
Another telt.
In short skylines really trying to say your just making a c**t of yourself now after a mediocre start.

On 9/24/2018 at 22:14, CommonSense said:

Dundee Are For Championship ?

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Pretty sure it's Hearts.

Happy to help. 

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Dirty Arab Fucking c**t.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Hahaha you obviously know as much about football as Sell Me Your Mitre Man. 

It's East Fife. 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Damilton Academical?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Dundee Arbroath Forfar c***s.

Parts of Angus finally merged. Only those Brechin and Montrose hoors held out/were too shite to be asked

It's Hull City

Archived