Looking for SFL footballs from 1996 to 2001

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, oxf77 said:

If you're going to be sarcastic you might like to recall year 8 English Language lessons and use hyphens, illiteracy and sarcasm don't mix.

Your (poor) sarcasm implies these aren't rare items. Great, so you can show me the items I'm after appearing for sale across the internet over the last 10 years?

You totally lose now. You're a total loser. Probably best you take your own advice and "jog on" 

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Referencing yer own heid's gone moment on another thread in a completely separate thread?

Aye. Ragin'

Amused at grown adults arguing over actual balls and English usage. 

Not even football, footballs. 

Never change. 

On 9/20/2018 at 14:48, P475 said:

Run along now. The good people of P&B are wise to you and your attempts to fleece them. 

Off you pop now, there's a good lad. 

I'm fleecing people because I won't post the offer for a private transaction on a public website......

Okay mate

On 21/09/2018 at 17:28, oxf77 said:

I'm fleecing people because I won't post the offer for a private transaction on a public website......

Okay mate

I'm pretty sure I've never asked you what you're prepared to offer. I have asked a few  times what the going rate is for each ball. 

Again.... what you are prepared to pay is irrelevant to the worth. Again.... If you are a collector you'll  happily pay the going rate. However..... if you are out to fleece people you'll be evasive about the going rate  

so to answer your question "yes" you're clearly out to fleece/cheat/rip people off "in my opinion" 

Top dollar for these balls will only be payed by the guy you find at the end of the rainbow, anyone willing to sell will know that even the guy at the end of the rainbow will look for a bit cash off the asking price. 

As ive said more than a few times on this thread, people should find out the going rate for these balls before selling them. 

I'll add that out of pure principle I wouldn't sell you the reek off my shite because, as far as I'm concerned you are out to rip people off. You even had the hard neck to request that I apologise to you. 

Now off you pop, you're outed as a rip off merchant and I'd be surprised, stunned even, if someone on here sold you anything. 

14 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Think we can all agree this hasn’t gone the way the OP expected :lol: 

Really?

With the exception of nobody having what I'm looking for, P475's constant whining actually kept my thread active and therefore reached more views. 

Thanks P475

15 hours ago, P475 said:

I'm pretty sure I've never asked you what you're prepared to offer. I have asked a few  times what the going rate is for each ball. 

Again.... what you are prepared to pay is irrelevant to the worth. Again.... If you are a collector you'll  happily pay the going rate. However..... if you are out to fleece people you'll be evasive about the going rate  

so to answer your question "yes" you're clearly out to fleece/cheat/rip people off "in my opinion" 

Top dollar for these balls will only be payed by the guy you find at the end of the rainbow, anyone willing to sell will know that even the guy at the end of the rainbow will look for a bit cash off the asking price. 

As ive said more than a few times on this thread, people should find out the going rate for these balls before selling them. 

I'll add that out of pure principle I wouldn't sell you the reek off my shite because, as far as I'm concerned you are out to rip people off. You even had the hard neck to request that I apologise to you. 

Now off you pop, you're outed as a rip off merchant and I'd be surprised, stunned even, if someone on here sold you anything. 

You accused me of being someone from a messageboard I have never visited (I still don't even know what club DAFC is). Consequently you were wrong. Why should you not apologise for this?

I had a look through your message history on here. You seem to have an awful lot of problems with other people on here. Guess who the common denominator/real problem is?

1 hour ago, oxf77 said:

You accused me of being someone from a messageboard I have never visited (I still don't even know what club DAFC is). Consequently you were wrong. Why should you not apologise for this?

I had a look through your message history on here. You seem to have an awful lot of problems with other people on here. Guess who the common denominator/real problem is?

What a creep. 

11 hours ago, oxf77 said:

You accused me of being someone from a messageboard I have never visited (I still don't even know what club DAFC is). 

You are anal enough to collect SFL footballs, search out and join a Championship forum to appeal for them and search out the message history of a certain poster but you dont know who the only senior club in Scotland with the initials DAFC is?

Stretching the boundaries of credibility somewhat, no?

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You are anal enough to collect SFL footballs, search out and join a Championship forum to appeal for them and search out the message history of a certain poster but you dont know who the only senior ckub in Scotland with the initials DAFC is?

That'll be a telting. 

On 9/23/2018 at 12:01, IainMorton said:

Think we can all agree this hasn’t gone the way the OP expected :lol: 

Not went quite as badly as that bloke who was asking for volunteers for his blog, but it's been pretty funny all the same. 

13 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You are anal enough to collect SFL footballs, search out and join a Championship forum to appeal for them and search out the message history of a certain poster but you dont know who the only senior club in Scotland with the initials DAFC is?

Dundee Are Freakin Crap ?

13 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dundee Are For Championship ?

Archived